5.14

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Fucking Stupid Harry Potter" Celeste whispered as she walked by the halls, she wasn't bothered to change yet and she found herself just wandering by.

She thought of visiting Regulus but she remembered that he wasn't going to come today and she cursed internally.

"Stupid Harry Potter? Have you gotten tired of that other one, cousin?" Celeste swung around to be met with a smirking Malfoy.

"What the hell are you doing up so late, Malfoy?" Celeste spat, she had no energy to deal with his petty ass. 

"I'd ask you the same thing, Celeste" Malfoy told her back and Celeste sighs.

"It's none of your business" Celeste mumbled as the two walked down the halls.

"I'd say that because we are related- and I, as your cousin, it should be my business as I should be a person who cares about your wellbeing" Malfoy hummed with a smug smirk.

"Hah, have fun convincing yourself that" Celeste scoffed.

"I'm curious, Celeste" Malfoy says "Why were we never close? Was it because of that insolent Potter? Thinks he is the better cousin, huh? Or is it because of the Weasel"

"It's because you're a snobby bitch, Malfoy- that's why" Celeste pointed at him and Malfoy rolled his eyes before he walked infront of her.

"Then let me try and be more compassionate and empathetic- what's wrong?" Malfoy asks and Celeste huffed.

"I'm not telling you stuff, you're going to backfire it and tell Pugface and those two buffoons about this" Celeste told him and Malfoy scoffed.

"Yeah, sure" Malfoy hummed "I'll tell them that you're my cousin- Sirius Black that mass murderer is your father and is still alive just hiding, and that you're a metamorphmagus"

Celeste stiffened before she turned to look at Malfoy with squinted eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Celeste hissed.

"Oh, I'm not stupid- dear cousin" Malfoy hummed "I'm rather rash but I'm not stupid like Crabbe and Goyle."

"I've seen you when you get mad, I saw you during the third task" Malfoy pointed out "And I saw your hair going back from bright red and back to black just before"

"You can't be serious" Celeste groaned "I can't believe you know- then the whole school will know!"

"Do you really think that low of me?" Malfoy scoffs "I'm your cousin and I'll have you to know that I am quite serious about family"

"Course you are" Celeste rolled her eyes "It's not even a big deal anyways, Harry's been a bag of dicks because I act like Uncle James more than him and about how I'm stealing Sirius away from him, and with the fact that my father probably loves Harry more than he'll ever love me"

"Not a big deal?" Malfoy sneered "That is a huge deal and if you don't think it is- then you're the stupid one, cousin"

"Uh huh" Celeste rolled her eyes "You're the one that bullies kids relentlessly, ferret Malfoy"

"Don't bring that up- my face was bruised for days" Malfoy snaps and Celeste tried to hide the small chuckle coming out from her.

The two cousins walked down and around the halls together- just talking about things, mostly bickering about it though but.. it was a different change.. it was better?