5.10

(a/n: Hey Everyone! I just realized that I haven't posted any chapters this week and I'm sorry. I didn't notice it huhu, I've been swamped with assignments and I recently finished a few of my assessments in school. It's been quite stressful these few weeks, and I hope you can tolerate that :(, I won't be able to upload as often as before either, I'll do my best to make time for this book cus I don't want to disappoint you guys any further, but please understand)

(恭喜发财,新年快乐 万事如意,
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone who celebrates as well! May you be prosperous and healthy during the Year of the Ox! I celebrated this with my family less than a week ago and I hope you all have a great year!)

Does anyone watch AOT?

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"So Seamus doesn't believe you" Celeste sighs as she walked alongside them- leaning on Hermione a bit as the girl nodded.

"Lavendar doesn't either" Hermione told them

"You girls been having a nice little chat with her about wether or not that I'm a lying, attention-seeking prat have you?" Harry asks loudly and Celeste let out a small groan.

"No" Celeste says "I told her to keep her obnoxiously loud mouth shut, and it would be great if you stop jumping down our throats, Harry"

"If you hadn't notice already, we're on your side but you can see how people might see you as attention seeking if you continue to wail on and on about a closed matter" Celeste snapped and the four fell into an awkward silence.

"Sorry" Harry said lowly.

"That's fine" Hermione says with a small smile.

They continued to chatter on as they made it into the Great Hall.

"Hi Angelina" Celeste says as the tall girl made her way to them.

"Hi" Angelina quickly says "Listen, I've been made Gryffindor Quidditch Captain"

"That's amazing" Celeste says with a smile 

"Yeah, well we need a new Keeper since Oliver has left. Tryouts are on Friday at 5 o'clock and I want the whole team there. Then we can see how the new person would fit in"

"Okay" Harry nodded.

"I forgot Wood left" Hermione says as she sat next to Celeste and pulled a plate of toast towards her before putting two of them on Celeste's plate.

"I think that would make quite a difference to the team"

"Course it would" Celeste nodded "He was a fantastic Keeper"

"It won't hurt to have some new blood would it?" Ron says

McGonagall soon came and handed out the schedules for the day and Celeste felt like she could jump off of the astronomy tower- 

"Regulus" Celeste muttered under her breath as she seemed to remember the black haired uncle.

"Look at today" Ron groaned "History of Magic, Double Potions, Divination and Double Defense Against the Dark Arts! Binns, Snape, Trelawney and that Umbridge woman all in a day!"

"Wish we could get out of it" Ron mumbled and the twins seemed to hear them and swooped in.

"You lot are starting 5th year and you all would be begging us for a snackbox" Fred pointed out.