5.2

(That was a lot of things happening for the first two chapters of Act 5 haha, get ready for some more)

a/n: its 1 am here and i thought of posting ;)

!!My Posting Schedule!!

Once every 1-4 days

(school has already started ;( and i dont know half of whats going on)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Whose Adhara Celeste Black?" Ron asks and everyone turned to him as Celeste let out a small huff.

"I can't be both the looks and brains of this operation" Celeste mumbled and shakes her head and Ron looked at her in offense.

"I thought I was the looks" Ron says and Celeste just ran a hand through her black hair.

"And this is why you aren't the brains" She muttered and the people people still in the room-and awake rumbled in laughter.

Ron turned bright red before he smacked Celeste's arm, causing her to stick her tongue out at him in return.

"Adhara Black was Walburga's sister- Sirius' Aunt basically, she died a long time ago but I guess I look a lot like her" Celeste shrugged and Ron was about to continue talking when someone cut him off.

"Harry! Celeste!" Arthur says as he quickly walked forward to the two "Good to see you two- heard you actually talked to that woman in the painting, fascinating!"

Celeste looked over the man's shoulder to see Bill- his hair in a ponytail, doing his best to roll up all the parchement left on the table.

"Teapot! That's Charlie's nickname- nevermind, anyways-"

"CELESTE!" Celeste turned to see Lorelei running to Celeste at full speed, before hugging her tightly.

"Lory!" Celeste grinned "Where's Sila?"

"Oh- er" Lorelei faltered and Tonks went up to place a comforting arm on the blonde haired girl's shoulder.

"Sila- well you know.. I trust her with my life.. but-"

"She's a Malfoy" Hermione says carefully and Lorelei nods before placing her hands in her pocket.

"They're scared that she would go around and tell Lucius and Draco about it" Lorelei mumbled "It's fine- anyways.. how are you?"

"I'm fine" Celeste shrugged and Lorelei frowned at her, seeing that Celeste was still fiddling with the ring that Cedric gave her.

"She's a champ- she'll be able to do it" Tonks pointed at her before sticking her hand out.

"Nymphadora Tonks" Tonks winced at the front of her name before she just smiled "Call me Tonks"

"Heard you were a metamorphmagus" Tonks says "Heard it from Rose, Remus and Lorelei here"

"Yeah" Celeste nodded and Tonks nodded before her hair changed into a pink bright color before turning back.

"I'm one as well- guess we have a thing in common, yes?" Tonks says and Celeste nodded and shook her hand before Molly ushered her and Harry to sit down.

Celeste looked at Sirius with a shrinking heart as he welcomed Harry with a hug- patting the boy in the back before making him start a conversation with the Mundungus fellow.

He hadn't even given her a hello, not even by the halls.

"I-I can help too" Celeste turned to Molly who glared at her. Celeste could've sworn that Molly turned to glare at Sirius for a hot moment in the beginning but she was probably mistaken.