5.4

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The next few days consisted mostly of cleaning, but with Tinky and now some of Kreacher's help- they were able to do it well. Minus the bites that Sirius got on his hand.

Celeste was sitting by the dining table when Kreacher came to her and the girl looked at him with a confused expression.

The Weasleys were ricketing around the area, Kristina was talking to Rose and Sirius was sitting along listening to them before he turned back to look at Harry with a fatherly smile that Celeste wished she could find comfort in.

"Hi Kreacher" Celeste says and the elf nodded before grabbing her hand.

"Young Master- Master Regulus has told me to tell you to stay in his room" Everyone seemed to stop what they were doing and stared at the elf and the girl.

"Regulus- you've gone nutters!" Sirius says to the elf but he shook his head.

"No!" Kreacher screeched "Master told Kreacher that Kreacher will find a girl with the ring- a girl that looks like my mistress' sister who passed- that girl will stay in his room!"

"How-How would Regulus even know of Celeste?" Hermione asks in confusion and everyone shrugged.

"Are you sure you want to stay in that room?" Fred asks and Celeste shrugs.

"Kreacher, do I have to stay?" Celeste asks and Kreacher nods.

"Master says to offer his chambers- Miss Celeste can choose but Young Master told Kreacher to insist!" Kreacher says and Tinky popped in out of nowhere.

"Kreacher!" Tinky exclaims "Tinky has finished the room cleaning- Tinky is sure that Miss will think it's nice!"

"Miss!" Tinky turned to Celeste and Celeste looked at the two house elves in confusion.

"It's clean!" Tinky told her "Tinky has already made sure nothing is there anymore!"

"Celeste, it's totally up to you" Sirius turned to Celeste who bit her lip. "You don't have to follow his orders"

"I can try to sleep there for a night" Celeste shrugged and Kreacher quickly nodded.

"Tinky has brought Miss' bags to the room" Tinky says and Celeste took a deep breath before nodding.

"Ah well- thank you, I guess" Celeste says before looking over to Ginny to talk-

Celeste walked into Regulus' room, it looked just like the way it was when Kristina and Regulus ran into it in the bit of memory.

The collage of newspaper clippings were still by the bed but there have turned yellow and seemed to be quite ripped.

The emblem of the Black crest is still proudly shown on the top of the bed as the room was filled with the different decorations of the Slytherin house.

Celeste walked over to the drawer infront of the bed and looked right at the mirror which she assumed that Tinky had just cleaned.

Her trunk was placed next to the bed and by the foot of the closet. It was big and looked antique with it's dark brown crusty exterior, the handles were silver and in the shape of a snake's head.

The Slytherin emblem was hanged up by the wall and near small desk with a hand mirror placed delicately on top it- it seemed to be some kind of heirloom as it had encrusted some kind of lettering.

She walked over to the bed and sat on it, the mattress was surprisingly still soft as it was held up by some wooden support- unlike the squeaky and steel ones in the Hospital wing.