5.8

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"I was starving" Ron groaned as he and Celeste found their compartments, it was quite packed- but it had been an hour since she saw the others.

Ron grabbed Pig and Yuri before placing them next to Hedwig- the owl chriping happily at their friends.

"You're gorgeous" The two heard a very dreamy and dazed voice say to Celeste, she turned to see a blonde student- sitting next to Harry with a small dreamy smile on her face.

"Oh thank you" Celeste grinned "You look amazing yourself"

"You're nice" She says "You're Celeste Potter- aren't you?"

"Yup, that'd be me" Celeste grinned "What's your name?"

"Luna Lovegood" Luna says and Celeste extended her hand out for the girl to shake, but the blonde just bowed down by it and Celeste retracted it back with a flimsy smile and shrug.

"Here" Hermione handed Celeste some treacle fudge and the girl thanked her with a hug before sitting down in the middle of her and Hermione, Ron on the other side with Luna, Harry and Neville.

"There's 2 5th year prefects from each house" Celeste sighs "Boy and Girl"

"Guess whose the Slytherin Prefect?" Ron says

"Malfoy"

"I hate that" Celeste groaned before she placed a small cube fudge in her mouth.

"Along with that horrible- Pugface Parkinson!" Celeste almost shrieked "How'd she even get a prefect- I have no idea"

"Whose in Hufflepuff?" Harry asks

"Ernie Macmillan and Hannah Abbot" Ron says

"Anthony Goldstein and Padma Patil for Ravenclaw" Celeste nodded

"You went to the Yule Ball with Padma Patil" Luna told Ron over the top of her magazine, 'The Quibbler'.

"Yeah, I know" Ron nodded

"Didn't really enjoy it very much, oh no" Luna shakes her head "She didn't think that you treated her that well because you wouldn't dance with her"

"I don't think that I would have minded, though" Luna hummed "I don't like dancing very much"

Luna then remused going behind her copy of the quibbler as both Ginny and Celeste did their best not to laugh at Ron with his mouth hanging open before he tried to look at the girls for some kind of explanation.

"We're supposed to watch the corridors from time to time" Celeste says "We can give punishments if people are misbehaving"

"Can't wait to get in Crabbe and Goyle for something" Ron added

"You both should not abuse your position!" Hermione added hastily.

"Yeah, like Malfoy won't try and abuse it to the max" Ron added

"You're going to go swoop down to his level?"

"No, we're just going to make sure that we get his mates before he gets ours"

"How did you both even get to be prefects?" Hermione exasperated.

"Let's make Goyle do some writing- it'll absolutely annihalate him, he hates it" Celeste nodded and Ron quickly let out a small laugh before he slouched his position and his face screwed up into a spiteful expression.

"I.. must.. not.. look... like.. a... baboon's..... ass"

Everyone had a laugh but the tips of Celeste's hair turned into a bright orange as Luna let out a high pitched scream of a laugh- causing Hedwig and Yuri to jump up, flapping their winds, Crookshanks hissing out.