5.6

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Molly hung a scarlet banner by the basement, it was over the heavily filled dining table.

'CONGRATULATIONS RON AND CELESTE - NEW PREFECTS'

She was happier than everyone had seen throughout the whole holiday.

"I thought that we would have a little party instead of the usual sit down dinner!" Molly clapped as the kids all entered the room.

"Arthur and Bill are on their way!" Molly says "I've sent them both letters! They're thrilled Ron! Bill also said he can't wait to meet you two again!"

Fred rolled his eyes and Celeste glanced at him before shaking her head as Tonks and Remus both went to her quickly.

"From what Rose and Lorelei told me, I wouldn't expect you to be a prefect!" Tonks says and Remus nodded with a smile as he placed an arm around the black haired girl and kissed her head.

"Neither did she" Remus says "But I guess Dumbledore and McGonagall thought otherwise"

"You have your drink" Molly told Moody who had just came after checking the boggart in the drawing room "We're having a little bit of a celebration! Fourth prefect in the family!"

Celeste walked with Remus as he moved away from Tonks and to Sirius with Harry.

Kristina and Rose had arrived and the two quickly ran to Celeste and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Oh I'm so proud!" Kristina grinned "But I didn't think you would get prefect"

"Yeah neither did I" Rose says "It's just like your mother- guess Minnie's got a soft spot for you and your mom, caused so much trouble but somehow ended up as a prefect"

Harry seemed to be a bit awkward and Sirius seemed to notice it.

"Sirius! Looks like-"

"Yeah I never really liked the prefect position anyways" Sirius ignored Remus as the werewolf tried to tell him to congratulate Celeste.

Kristina's head snapped to Sirius who seemed to be looking at Harry with a shrug and a smug smirk.

"Prefects got too much work to do" Sirius shrugged "It's just a position"

Celeste felt something struck her heart as she pursed her lips, feeling Remus stiffen beside her she held his hand and he looked down at her with a frown and she just shook her head.

Kristina and Rose also seemed to be getting a bit ticked off as to what Sirius says but after seeing Celeste shaking Remus to cut it out- they stopped as well.

"I think prefects are quite fine" Kristina hummed and she and Remus both nodded "Quite a fun position- just don't abuse your power too much"

"Yeah, like that'll ever happen" Sirius sighs "If you don't then you're too pompous"

Celeste got out of Remus' grip after he clenched his fist over her shoulder and just decided to focus on the food.

After finishing everything she went to Moody with Harry as he held a tattered photograph.

"What's that?" Celeste asks and ducked quickly as Moody seemed to almost stun her. Celeste let out a yelp of fright which made Remus' head shoot up but she just waved him off with a smile.

"Sorry Potter" Moody says "Constant Vigilance"

"It's the Original Order of the Phoenix" Moody says "I found it last night while I was looking for my spare Invisibility Cloak- thought people would like to see it"

𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐮𝐫 | Harry Potter ₂On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara