5.3

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"All of you go straight to bed, no talking" Molly says "We've got a busy day tomorrow"

"I expect Ginny's asleep" Molly tuned to Hermione and Celeste "So try not to wake her up"

"Aunt Molly- where's Tinky?" Celeste asks and Molly turned to her.

"Well- your house elf had wanted to help with the cooking but I told her no, needed help from Kristina to tell her as well" Molly sighs "She's sweet- cleaning the dining room now as we speak"

"Mom- can Celeste sleep in the same room as me and Harry?" Ron asks but Molly turned to glare at him.

"There are only two beds in the room and you both are 15-"

"We aren't going to do anything" Ron quickly says but Molly shook her head.

"If you can give me a way to add another bed in the room then I'd consider it" Molly says firmly and both Hermione and Celeste decided to just head off for the night.

The two girls walked to the room, there were three beds and Ginny was already on hers which was by the other end of the one near the window.

Ginny was still wide awake as she laid on hers and quickly got up as she beckoned Hermione and Celeste over.

"What happened?" Ginny asks and the older girls looked at eachother before shrugging as they spent the rest of the night explaining to Ginny what happened before passing out like light

'CEDRIC! NO! THIS ISN'T REAL!'

'Tell her Harry, tell her that she should be happy'

'HE PROMISED TO STAY- WHY DID HE LIE? Why did he lie?'

'Tell the lucky person that I'll be watching them'

Celeste gasped as she stood up from the bed, her cheeks were wet from tears that she had unconsciously shed during her sleep.

Her forehead was dropping with sweat as her uncomfortably warm legs were tousled in with the comforters.

Ginny and Hermione both were dead asleep when Celeste covered her face as she rubbed it roughly and tried to wipe the memories and nightmares away.

She wasn't able to get a proper sleep after Cedric died, she hated it- she wanted to move on for Cedric- he wanted her to be happy but her mind just isn't letting her. 

Celeste calmed her breathing before she laid back down on the pillow, she looked to the clock and saw that it was 2 hours until the break of dawn and she sighed before closing her eyes again- hoping that the dream wouldn't come back to haunt her like it had always did.

"Wake up, Celeste"

"Come onnn!"

Celeste opened her eyes to see that Ginny was there waiting for her, her hair tied up in a high ponytail as she looked like she had just run a few miles.

"You look hot" Celeste yawned and Ginny just let out a chuckle and punched the girl in her arm.

"Why thank you- Charlie's shirt looks good on you" Ginny says "Mom says to eat your breakfast- it's in the kitchen- she also wants some of us to help her and your house elf clean out the doxies in the drawing room"

"Alright" Celeste sighs as she made her way to the bathroom and quickly changed into her clothes for the day.

Going to the kitchen, she saw that there was a good breakfast made there- a bunch of eggs and sausages, probably made by Molly.