5.12

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"You excited for the tryouts?" Celeste turned to ask George who nodded.

"Wonder whose going to be there" Fred quickly walked to the front to the two of them, placing his arm around the Gryffindors- although he did have to tilt quite strangely while doing so because of Celeste's height difference.

"Hope they're good- I don't think anyone can beat Oliver for the place of Keeper" Celeste sighs, Angelina told her that she didn't need to fully wear her quidditch robes so she decided that a maroon turtle neck and black leggings were decent enough.

She held her quidditch broom over her shoulder- the engraved 'C.R.P' shining against the afternoon sun.

"He was an dashing Keeper- distracted Gabby for a bit" George says before they all entered the quidditch pitch, there were a few people there already and Celeste's jaw dropped when she made eye contact with a familiar ginger.

"Is that dear old Ronnie?" George gasped and Fred almost choked on his spit.

"Is everyone here?" Angelina's voice boomed throughout the area and there were silent hums from the crowd.

"Where's the energy?" Angelina roared "You're on a damn quidditch team not your Potions class!"

"Is everyone here?" Angelina asked again.

"Yes ma'am" A chorus of voices echoed around the pitch.

"Don't call her ma'am, makes her feel older than she is" Celeste says with a sloppy grin as she walked up to Angelina and patted her shoulder.

"Okay, Potter" Angelina scoffs playfully "Now, we are looking for a Keeper here- I'm going to test you all out"

"Stand in line" Angelina shouts and in an instance the people auditioning came to line up in front of her.

"We're going to start this by having Alicia, chaser try you out first. Then I would do it to a more filtered group-and finally, once you- if you make it, Our best chaser, Celeste would try you out" Angelina says and Celeste waved at them with a smile.

"She isn't going to hold back- and if you've been to any of our quidditch games, you should know that even with those cheating scums in Slytherin, she scores more than 10 times in a single match for the finals. So if you made it to the end, you'll have to make sure you won't hinder your performance" Angelina says and some of the students visibly froze and looked back at Celeste who was looking down at her hands and shoes before she blew a stray strand of black hair from her face.

"What are you doing staring at her for? You won't be able to charm her either" Angelina sneered and the students looked back at her.

"We'll go in the order of the line" Angelina pointed "Potter, Spinnet- up in the air now. I need this to be a similar environment, you too Weasleys"

"Got it, Cap" Celeste hummed before she bent over to pull her hair in a high ponytail, she placed the broom in between her legs before kicking off.

"You forgot the quaffle- Morphy!" Fred yelled and Celeste turned before catching the quaffle that the pair of beaters threw at her.

"Thanks" She yelled back before she turned to face a scrawny blonde haired boy who was flying on his boom by the three hoops.

Celeste left her weight to her back and she flipped on her broom before she looked over to see the twins bickering with eachother.

"You've got to be on guard!" Angelina yelled "We won't tell you when we're going to shoot- Potter start it off!"

"Yes sir!" Celeste hummed before she quickly dodged the bludgers thrown by Fred and George before swerving around and passing the quaffle to Angelina.