Chapter 11: Zimzalabim part-1

Nayeon stopped from running as she got chills all over her body. Dahyun also stopped and looked at her confused.

-"why did you sto----"

Not even a second after she started talking, she felt herself being crashed down on earth without having the chance to do anything. She looked up and saw Yeri on top of her with a devilish smile on her face, Dahyun immediatly summoned her sacred sword but Yeri took an hold of her two hands and threw her on the other side of the forest they were in.

-"DAHYUN!!" -Nayeon who couldn't react on time yelled as she saw Dahyun being throw away. She gritted her teeth then turned to Yeri who has her eyes deep red as she was smirking at her.

-"it's such a pleasure to meet the daughter of Master. It's crazy, you don't look like him at all" -Yeri said while brushing her fingers on Nayeon's face. -"You are beautiful and cute, exactly the kind of face that makes me want to do some things ..."

Nayeon gritted her teeth then finally got to move as she tried to send an attack toward Yeri so she can get away but the latter dodged it like it was nothing at all. Yeri landed few meters away from her as she was standing gracefully with the same lil' smirck on her face which triggered Nayeon.

-"Do you know the story of Esmeralda? The beautiful and charming lady that attracted every man's desire? I mean... everyone's desire" -Yeri smircked as she walked around Nayeon in a fair distance while the older girl looked at her carefully, getting ready for any attacks. -"there was no girl like her, everything about her was perfect, her appareance, the way she speaks, the way she moves, the way she dress. A true Goddess but do you know where that brought her? Haha... in the end, She got burnt like a witch on a platform infront of everyone"

-"I really don't see why would tell me a story like that, this is supposed to be a training"

-"Argh do you always have to be so serious? Let me finish first, this is for you, you'll see" -Yeri snircked but then smiled as she stood behind Nayeon. -"Esmeralda was beautiful and she knew it, she always depended on her beauty and believed if she stays pretty then everything would go well because everyone would fall for her charms and would give or throw away everything just for her but that's not how things work. The best weapon someone can have is their head"

Yeri sighed and crossed her arms.

-"Being pretty wasn't all that was needed. She should have used her head instead of being an idiot. Using her face was great but using it in a smart way would have been greater" -Yeri stopped smiling and looked at Nayeon seriously while Nayeon looked over her shoulder. -"you are the great daughter of a superior devil which makes you incredibely strong but being strong isn't everything, you have to know how to use that strenght properly or you'll just end up like Esmeralda. Keep that inside your head"

Then she disappeared leaving Nayeon all alone.

-"what the heck was that all about?" -Nayeon thought but the she remembered Dahyun who had been throw away. -"I should go see if she is fine"

..............

-"Argh!!" -Dahyun said as she rubbed her head, after being throw like a trash by the superior demon. She passed by the huge forest, breaking everything she passed by and ended up crashing on a hard rock which stopped her.

Dahyun stood up and slowly openned her eyes but what she saw made her gasp. Yeri was just infront of her maybe only few inches away from her face. Dahyun jumped backward and summoned her sword but before she can even take an hold on it, it flew toward Yeri's direction as the latter took it.

-"wow nice sword, this sword was made by God? It looks just fine" -Yeri said admiring it from every angle.

-"h-how..." -Dahyun stuttered with wide eyes.