chapter 12: Zimzalabim part-2 (D.SAGA)

(A/N: For those who don't like blood and violence. Don't read)

-"what is happening?"  -Dahyun looked around and saw Momo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon near her while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were gone.  She then started to look around again and it was there that she noticed Tzuyu and Chaeyoung a little further away from them, facing Yeri.

-"They're over there!"  -Dahyun pointed at them so everyone turned to the direction.  They were going to join them but Nayeon's father stood in front of them preventing them from advancing.

- "Don't go, as we speak your friends are in another dimension different from ours. You can see and hear them but they can't, it will just be a waste of time!"

- "So we were again split into a group of two, but why? I don't quite understand the purpose of this training to be honest" -Momo said while looking at him and he turned to look at the show in front of them.  So far none of Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Yeri had moved but it was going to be soon.

- "This is only the beginning of your training, the first step is to awaken your buried strength. Every being has a force in them that can only be exploited if we force it out, that's why I asked Yeri to come. I'm sure she'll be able to bring out your deepest powers but I'm not sure if ... "-He stopped at the end of his words with an uncertain look so Nayeon continued.

- "but you're not sure if ...?"

- "but I am not sure if your body will withstand the intensity of the power that is going to be released, there is a good chance that you will not support it and in this case .... your body will die instantly" -He said and everyone widened their eyes.

- "Dad!! You know we aren't here to die, we are precisely here not to be killed in the future and you want to kill us ??"  -Nayeon said and her father looked at her serious, with his pupils as sharp as a snake's and eyes glowing in a shades of bloody red.

- "You are going to challenge a superior demon who is none other than my brother, a superior demon from the depths of hell !! Imagine me who beat you to only 10% of my capacities in only 15 minutes then I  wonder how you're going to do with him. If you don't want to go through this step, better stay in your corner and cry when your loved ones are all goind to get killed! "  -He said harshly which made them take a step back even Nayeon was surprised by that.  - "now silence and look at the show in front of you"

They all remained silent and turned in front of them, watching the fight that was about to begin, a very risky fight because there's a chance that one of them will die without even being able to protect anyone. How cruel...

...........

- "Where are we?"  -Tzuyu asked while looking around, they were in a dark and gloomy dimension and neither of them could see Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo and Dahyun watching them.  It was only Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Yeri.

- "I think we got separated again!"  -Chaeyoung noticed, never leaving her gaze on Yeri who was focused on increasing her power and aura, something that didn't look right for the Phoenix.

Chaeyoung pursed her lips and turned to Tzuyu but her eyes widened when she saw no one beside her, she immediatly snapped her head back toward Yeri but the latter disappeared. Chaeyoung started to panick as she looked around her but everything was dark.

-"Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung turned around when she heard that familiar voice and her expression changed from panick to fear when she saw Mina standing few inches infront of her.

-"Mina, what are you----"

-"Hey Son Chaeyoung..." -Yeri appeared behind Mina with a devilish smile as her demonic aura spreaded out her body.