Chapter 6: Then what?

-"I am nervous" -Jihyo bites her lips.

-"If YOU are nervous, imagine our states" -Jeongyeon commented then Jihyo looked at her 8 friends waving at the kids while their professor took them inside their classroom.

-"it's good they didn't complain much" -Nayeon sighed in relief.

-"thanks God, Gaby didn't do anything earlier... I thought she was going to freeze that boy" -Sana sighed in relief while clinging on Tzuyu's arms.

-"I didn't know she got short temper, normaly she behave but look what happened" -Tzuyu said still waving at the kids and stopped when they were out of sight.

-"where do you think she got her temper?" -Dahyun asked while eyeing Tzuyu then Tzuyu looked at Sana then Sana pointed at herself.

-"me? Why are you looking at me? I don't have short temper!"

-"sometimes yes" -Tzuyu looked away and Sana hit her on her arm.

-"well for now we put our trust on you Tzuyu, we count on you!" -Jihyo patted her head and Tzuyu removed it.

-"I know unnie, now I'm going. See ya"-She said then disappeared, only Sana was able to follow her by the gaze.

-"it's creepy when you look at it up close" -Nayeon clicked her tongue while looking at Sana. -"you snake eyes are amazing, able to follow a grim reaper"

-"yah!! Don't use your snake eyes here. Are you crazy?" -Jihyo whisper-shouted and Sana sighed then her eyes went back to normal.

-"What are we going to do now?" -Momo asked while blowing on her nails, she asked but deep down she doesn't care, all she wants is to spend times with her wife.

-"Pray God and hope everything will be fine" -Dahyun said.

-"we are out!" -Momo and Nayeon raised their hands.

-"As for now... I need some actions" -Chaeyoung scretched her arms and looked at Dahyun with a grin. -"like a match"

-"oh my lord..." -Jihyo facepalmed while looking at the two.

-"Not in the mood" -Dahyun calmly said and Chaeyoung frowned.

-"tch..." -Chaeyoung hissed but then Nayeon grinned evily.

-"it's true, It been a while since I last fought someone at my level" -Nayeon smircked and cracked her fingers.

-"will I still have a wife later?" -Mina asked Jeongyeon and She shurgged.

-"I return you the question"

Chaeyoung looked at Nayeon with a challenging gaze and Nayeon snircked.

-"please... if you wanna fight, do it in another place" -Jihyo sighed desesperatly while the others just looked at the two not really bothered.

-"Okay" -They both said and disappeared in a snap of second. Jihyo's jaw dropped then she looked around to see if anyone saw that then her eyes landed on a little boy who has his eyes wide open. Jihyo smiled forcefully and told him to go buthe was still watching them.

-"Gosh... I never get a break with you"

.........

Tzuyu's POV

This is so boring. Watching kids drawing is not really fun if you ask me.

-"Gaby! Look look..." -Aloïs showed his drawing to her but she couldn't careless. I think she is more bored than me. Aloïs pouted and drawn on his corner while Gaby sigh cutely then look at Sky putting lots of effort on his then she looked at Léna who had finished hers.