Chapter 5: Happy

Dahyun's POV  (Slight smut)

(2PM)

-"sleep well my angel" -I kiss Aloïs's forehead and put him on his bed. I slowly walk away and gently close the door behind me before walking down the stairs to see Momo eating chips and watching TV again.

-"The TV sure is something interesting uh?" -I said and sit beside her.

-"You know nothing's more interesting than you" -She chuckled and sit closer to me and I lean on her chest. -"My angel"

-"You know how to talk when you want"

-"well... That's the truth tho" -She shurgged and Kiss the top of my head.
-"Tomorrow, Aloïs will attend his first class. You will be in peace" -I laughed slightly and she shook her head.

-"It's not like he is going in the army, he will come back really quick" -Momo put her head above mine and sigh. -"But I will miss him, who's going to bite me now because he is angry?"

-"Demons...." -I sigh while shaking my head and she chuckled.

-"or maybe you can do it" -She seductively whisper in my ear and take my hand, guiding it to her lips down her jaw, her neck, her shoulder and her chest. -"Yeogi, Yeogi, Yeogi, yeogi"

-"I don't know... what do I gain?" -I ask smircking and move on her lap, now facing her. She put her hands on my waist then slowly move her hand down my thight.

-"Nothing" -She whisper against my lips.

-"You are selfish, aren't you?" -I said and look at her looking at me lustfully.

-"I am a demon" -She smircked and capture my lips. I moan at the contact and she pull me closer. She tilte her head on the side to have more access and I give in. Her tongue slide inside my mouth, I close my eyes tighter  when she began to suck on my tongue. I moan again when she squeezed my thight harder then move it up and down slowly. I held on her hair tightly and push her to lay on the sofa with me on top. My hand went under her shirt and stop on her toned abs, we broke the kiss and I put kisses on her jaw down her neck then on her covered chest.

-"Take off your shirt" -I whisper in her ear and nibble on it making her moan.

-"Take it off for me" -She smircked and raise her arms. I lick my lips and slide it off her and bite on my lower lips when my eyes land on her chest... no bra uh? -"You are a bad girl, you know that?"

-"What are you going to do about that?" -She smircks and bites her lips and I capture her lips once again before pinning her hands above her head and look down at her, but she suddenly push me and I am now the one laying on the couch.

-"Let's see if you can dominate a demon" -She licks my neck.

-"I've done it before, why not now?" -I grin and she rolls her eyes.

-"No more talking" -She smircks and lean in again to kiss me torridly. I answered with the same intensity and move my hand up her tight to her butt cheek and squeeze on it.

-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAMAAAA" -I immediatly push Momo's head away from me and look behind where the scream came from, it's Aloïs. I immediatly stood up forgetting about Momo who was above me and take her shirt and throw it at her.

-"He called your name... it must be serious" -I said and ran up to his room. When I openned the door, I sigh in relief seeing him perfectly fine on his bed althought he was crying almost chocking, I immediatly carry him in my arms and slowly pat his back.

-"what happened?" -Momo asked entering the room fully dressed. I prefer her without them...what the.... Dahyun!!! You are an angel....well maybe not anymore since I married a demon.