Chapter 1: Family

Tzuyu and Sana's side:

-"Mama" -a little girl around 5years old tried to wake her mom up but the later was dead asleep on the bed. So the little pulled the cover but it didn't work. -"Mama! Mommy is calling, she said that you have to go with us at aunties house! I want to play with Sky and the others!"

The little girl whined but got startled when her mom suddenly sat up straight with a stoïc face. She then looked at her daughter with a sigh.

-"You know baby, if you really want to go out. You have to control your eye" -Tzuyu said and lifted up her daughter to sit on her lap and looked at her in the eyes, her right eye was normal but her left looked like her Mommys.... snakes eyes....yellow.

-"but I find it cool" -The little girl smiled widely and Tzuyu sighed before standing up, her daughter still in her arms

-"Yes it's cool like Mama but you have to hide it okay? So we can go out" -Tzuyu said as she was carrying her daughter downstairs. Gaby sighed cutely and her left eyes turned back to normal.

-"okay Mama" -She said and Tzuyu kissed her temple.

-"that's my girl"

-"Finally you are awake" -someone said from the dining room so Tzuyu walked there. -"you know waking you up is still so weird to me. You always look so dead"

-"Come on, it has been 5years" -Tzuyu chuckled then put down her daughter and the little girl ran toward her Mommy. Sana took her in her arms then gently put her on her baby seat.

-"we are going to meet unnie today?" - Tzuyu asked her wife.

-"yes, Jihyo insisted and plus it's been a while since we last saw them"

-"we just met them 1month ago"-Tzuyu said and took place on the table before serving herself a cup of Coffee while Sana was busy feeding their daughter.

-"and we didn't meet again because of you and the other dumbass. Why can't you just get along like Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie, jihyo, Mina and I?"

-"Maybe because that angel is the one who almost killed that stupid phoenix or maybe because that vampire and I fought before? Fighting isn't ever the term....it was more like a war"

-"well now they are our friends so you better get along with them" -Sana looked at Tzuyu sternly and Tzuyu just gave her a thumb up.

Sana playfully rolled her eyes and looked back at their daughter who has her left eyes back into yellow so Sana's eyes also turned yellow making Gaby squeal in amusement while Tzuyu looked at them with a small smile.

-"i still can't believe my boring life turned into this" -Tzuyu mumbled.

Tzuyu's POV

Well you maybe wonder what was our life before this. Well let me tell you the secret of our romance. Something not so romantique.....