Chapter 14: Nayeon the great (part One)

-"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GO BACK THERE AFTER I STRUGGLED TO SAVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!"

Jihyo's loud voice echoed in the house as she held up a pan, threathening the two supernatural beings who were shakingly hiding behind the counter of the kitchen.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung held onto each other as they looked at Jihyo. When they woke up from their vegetative state, they surelly didn't except to be welcomed by two wide angry eyes staring right back at their soul the moment they openned their eyes.

-"BUT WE NEED TO SEE THEIR FIGHT!!!" -Tzuyu tried to argue but immediatly shut her mouth and bent down when a flying pan went toward her direction, Chaeyoung didn't had the reflex so the Phoenix received it right on the face before falling backward.

-"oof!!!" -Jeongyeon made a face as she watched from the entrance with the others.

-"maybe you two should listen to Jihyo unnie. You still need rest after everything" -Dahyun calmly said watching Jihyo run after Tzuyu around the counter while Chaeyoung was crawling under a table to hide.

-"Go go!!! Auntie Jihyo!!!! Kill Mama!!!" -Gaby happily applauded while in Sana's arms. She just woke up so she was the only one present at the moment while the rest were soundly sleeping upstairs guarded by Mina.

-"hum no baby..." -Sana sighed and patted her back. -"Don't say that, killing is not okay"

-"But, Auntie Jeongie said it was fine!"
Sana stared at Jeongyeon who simply shrugged.

-"yo, you know what Jihyo said right about mentioning killing and fighting infront of kids?" -Nayeon whispered to her and Jeongyeon pouted.

-"so what?? Jihyo is actually trying to kill these two" -Jeongyeon said back as they continued watching the two girls being chassed down by Jihyo.

-"Still I don't think it's okay. Killing is just not something we should teach them, it can greatly affect them in the future" -Dahyun said seriously as her eyes only showed loneliness. Jeongyeon noticed this and althought she hates this angel, she would have to admit that she is sort of concerned about her, well... it's mostly because Jeongyeon doesn'y find her funny like this. She prefer the arrogant Angel way better than the lonely one.

-"You are acting strange since yesterday. You won't even respind back to my threath, what the hell did that demin Yeri tell you?" -Jeongyeon asked and Dahyun shook her head.

-"She is just a big mouth and her illusion is just a very big problem, it's litteraly like... reality. Be aware of that, that's an advice" -Dahyun said and Jeongyeon smirked

-"yeah, I think I can manage stupid angel"

They ended their discussion there as Momo finally came down after getting prepared and after avoiding another thing thrown by Jihyo who finally got a grab on Tzuyu but Chaeyoung was still on the run.

-"are they coming or not?" -Momo asked and Dahyun watched as she approached them. This woman that is her wife is so beautiful but.... She killed this woman brother, even thought he was a very bad demon, Dahyun can't help but to feel excessively guilty about this.

-"WE ARE COMING!" -Tzuyu shouted but got dragged into the other direction.

-"at this state just let them go Jihyo. After all they need to learn" -Sana said with sigh and Tzuyu looked up at her wife with sparkling eyes but it soon turned into a pout when it was Sana's glare that she met. Of course, yes... her wife was mad because it wasn't the first time she came home almost dead. After all this story, Tzuyu promised herself that she would make it up to her. -"Mina also gave her permission by the way, and I quote 'tell Chae she can go but if she dies, I'll just ask Jihyo to create me another wife' "