Chapter 7: Blood (Demon saga)

-"I wonder how's Tzuyu" -Sana said. It's been 4 days now that the kids are attending school and it's been 4 days now that Sana was all alone at home waiting for Gaby and Tzuyu to come home. But today Nayeon came by to keep her company.

-"Don't worry she is fine..." -Nayeon patted her shoulder as they made their way upstair in Sana and Tzuyu's shared bedroom.

-"But I miss her.... we were supposed to have our alone time together since Gaby is not around" -Sana pouted.

-"You still have next week"

-"we can't... Tzuyu's working next week"

-"Too bad then... thankfully Jeongyeon and I don't really have to work" -Nayeon smiled making Sana envy her. They entered the room and Nayeon flopped herself on the bed and Sana joined her. They looked at the white ceiling then Sana breathed heavily making Nayeon chuckle.

-"are you that horny?" -She asked and looked at Sana who was now blushing.

-"w-what....No, no!" -Sana looked away.

-"don't be embarrased Sana! It's been half a month now since the last time you two did it right? I clearly understand your feeling!" -Nayeon wiggled her eyesbrown and Sana hit her face with a pillow.

-"I knew I shouldn't have called a demon to keep me company... if only Mina wasn't working" -Sana huffed and Nayeon laughed.

-"Come on! I ain't that bad compared to Momo!"

-"Kinda true...." -Sana chuckled. -"Momo's really special, was she always like that?"

When Sana asked that, Nayeon smile turned down then she faced the ceiling again.

-"you suddenly turned gloomy... why?"

-"It's just...." -Nayeon sighed. -"No, Momo wasn't like that before but she changed one day"

-"Really? How was she before?"

-"hummm... Let's say she deserved to be an angel?"

-"Ooooooh She was that kind?" -Sana asked and Nayeon nodded.

-"we used to share lots of things together and would speak non stop about humans not like how we would want to destroy them but how we would like to be their friends"

-"You two maybe aren't demons after all"

-"Hum. We still have our evil side but maybe you are right...."

-"But what really happened for her to change?"

-"Her father happened"

JYP (10am)

-"so your name's Kang Daniel?" -Jihyo asked the frog and it nodded. -"don't worry Daniel. I swear we are finding a way to turn you back into a human"

-"Talking to a frog.... Never I imagined myself doing that" -Mina statted and Jihyo chuckled. They are inside Jihyo's office at the top floor of the building.

-"And have you ever imagined yourself turning into a frog?" -Daniel asked sarcastically making Jihyo laugh and pick it up.

-"Well now you know species like us exist" -Jihyo said and Daniel rolled his eyes which Mina found creepy but she just shurgged it off.

-"you'll erase my memories anyways like what you did to your workers" -Jihyo just laughed and put Daniel in his cage. -"another cage? Can't I just jump around?"

-"sorry budy! People will wonder why I let a frog wondering around my office" -Jihyo said and he sighed.

-"this is quite.... strange. I really thought I saw everything but guess I am wrong" -Mina shook her hand and gave Jihyo the files she needed to review and Jihyo thanked her then walked to her huge desk. Mina still looked at the frog and it smircked while Mina frowned.