Chapter 3: The Past

Dahyun's POV

I can't believe this. Why, why,why...

-"why" -I asked while massaging my temple. Momo and Aloïs are kneeling infront of me, their head low. -"I just left for like 5minutes and I came back to see a shark in the living room?"

-"It was Mama's idea" -Aloïs reported.

-"what??? You little kid! You wanted to see a shark!" -Momo defended herself.

-"i won't hear anything! Do something about that shark while I make dinner"

-"But what are we going to do with it?" -Momo asked frowning.

-"You brought it here, how did you even do it?" -I asked back while glaring at her and she gluped.

-"o-okay....Aloïs and I will take care of it" -she sigh and stood up. -"come on Aloïs, your poor Mom's going to eat the shark"

-"eat the shark?" -Aloïs laughed. -"that's gross"

-"Let's go" -Momo carried him and they went to the living room.

Then I walk to the Kitchen and not even a second, I could hear Aloïs squealing happily which made me smile.

-"MOM!!! IT'S AMAZING! MR.SHARK AND MAMA ARE FIGHTING!" -He squealed and I can imagine the look on his face right now. Sparckling eyes and a big smile.

-"these two really" -I smile and took the knife on the counter.

A knife uh? Just with it I can kill thousands of evils now. Unlike the old me.

Evils are awful and crazy, but guess I ended up with one of them. But Momo is different, maybe she is troublesome and very loud but she is not like them.

She killed people before but she had her reason. And it's not like I never killed anyone in the past, I am as bad as her for an angel...

Flashback

During the war between angels and demons. I was the one who led the first division. They called me, The angel with the sacred sword. My sword was not like the other swords that the angels possessed, mine was stronger, it was drawn by the hand of our father and I was chosen to hold it in my hands in order to lead our troop to the victory.

-"You are ready?" -Taehyung asked me and I nodded. Taehyung is my best friend but also my right arm. I can say that we have experienced a lot together.

I left the fort and was surprised to see the number of enemies we have to face...there was a lot, more than us may I add but despite the number, I had to fight and lead my army. So I turned to them with a more than determined look.

-"TODAY WE ARE GOING TO OFFER OUR HEART, SOUL AND BODY! TODAY WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT AND TODAY...WE ARE GOING TO WIN!" -I shouted and they all cheered loudly. I turn back to face the enemies who were a little bit far from us. I motioned to Taehyung and pulled out my sword, then pointed it at the direction of the demons. -"They made the mistake to take their boss here, we kill the boss, we win"

-"Let's go"

I was so sure of our victory that I did not see what awaited us.

They were valiant and reckless but they all perished. Only Taehyung and I were standing to face the final boss but we could always win, he was alone and there were two of us. Both of us were in very bad shape but we could still fight.

Oh God, I was wrong. He was much stronger and more resistant than had been imagined. Taehyung couldn't even stand on his legs anymore and my injuries made me suffer horribly.