chapter 13: Zimzalabim (part-3)

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were in rage as the giant was now screaming like some sort of beast. Everyone covered their ears as the air seemed to shake under the immense pressure of their combined power.

Yeri took a step back as the giant made of ice and fire, swung his sword over his head ready to attack. A cokd sweat ran down her face as she couldn't move, even if she wanted to move, it would be useless because there was no way she could avoid that. Or....  maybe there is a chance that she won't even get hit.

-"YOU!!" -Tzuyu and Chaeyoung both spoke in a distorted voice. It's as if the whole world was mad and their madness turned to Yeri who felt very small under the huge pressure. She shakingly took another step back before taking a deep breath and stood up straight while closing her eyes.

-"what is she doing??" -Dahyun asked as she shielded herself with her arms.

-"WATCH OUT!!" -Nayeon yelled as if Yeri could hear her when the giant finally moved his sword. He swung it with so much force that it seemed like he did just cut the whole world into two but before it could even touch Yeri, it stopped an inch away from her. Everyone's eyes widened as the giant made of ice and fire combined suddenly disappeared while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung fell down on earth helpless and weak. It was like they were out of energy out of sudden.

Yeri who was hokding her breath the whole time finally exhaled and fell down as she watched Tzuyu and Chaeyoung who were inconscious on the ground. Their eyes were open and the glow was still visible but they weren't moving anymore. Yeri shakingly stood up and checked their pulse. She waited and her eyes widened at the realisation, she sighed then kneeled down before lifting her arm in the sky. The barrier separating  reality and illusion disappeared and she finally signled to the others that it was over.

Dahyun spread her wings just like Momo and Nayeon while Jeongyeon jumped with all her force toward the place. When they successfully landed near their comrades. They watched as their eyes were still glowing, Chaeyoung body was hot almost like lava while Tzuyu's was as cold as the cold itself.

-"what happened exactly?" -Nayeon asked her father who looked at Yeri who was lowering her head totally tired.

-"It...." -He began then looked at them as they waited for his answer, their eyes filled with worry but also shock. -"It worked, Yeri successfully brought out their maximum without it killing them but they are still in a vegetative state but don't worry, they will go back to normal tomorrow"

-"okay... are we all going to end up like this?" -Jeongyeon asked and the lord of the underworld looked at their unconscious friends perplexe.

-"It depends on everyone so we are going to divide it into two. Today one of you will pass alone and the rest will do it tomorrow. I can't risk to just kill everyone in a day..." -He cleared his throath then looked at each one of them before stopping at Dahyun. -"You'll be the last one!"

Dahyun glupped as Momo patted her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

-"good luck. Please come back to me safe. We are here to try to protect our son and for me to lose a wife so be careful!" -Momo whispered and Dahyun nodded.

-"Don't worry"

The superior demon arched a brown at that but didn't make any comments. He watched as his daughter and her wife lifted their friends off the ground and flew away to give Yeri and Dahyun spaces so he decided to follow. He jumped away leaving Dahyun and Yeri all alone.

Dahyun watched as Yeri stood up tiredly while she sighed loudly. The angel stood into a fighting stence and Yeri groaned. The demon only watched her and rubbed the back of her head.