Chapter 10: Not over yet (D. SAGA)

Momo slowly openned her eyes as she felt pain all over her body, she groaned painfully and tried to sit up but someone told her to lay back down, she looked at her side to see Jihyo with a worried expression on her face.

-"J-Jihyo....? Since when did we came back?" -Momo asked weakly and Jihyo sighed.

-"Two hours ago, and you are the second to wake up after Nayeon's father brought you back. You were all in bad states but thanks to my magics and Sana and Mina's help, nothing too serious occured" -Jihyo said and Momo massaged her head since it hurt her a lot.

-"who is the first one who woke up?"

-"Tzuyu, she was also here but she is right now with Sana upstair who is crying endlessly because of Tzuyu's states" -Jihyo explained and Momo nodded but then it crossed her mind.

-"w-where is Dahyun? She was the closest to the dragon so the impact must have been really strong on her" -Momo said and Jihyo raised an eyebrown at the word 'dragon' bur shrugged it off anyways.

-"She is also upstairs in the bathroom where we could use my materials,she was the most injured but I think she will be fine since I used my spelles and bought in my special healing materials so no need to worry anymore"

-"Can I see her?"

-"Momo, you can't even move"

-"Please?" -Momo pleaded so Jihyo sighed.

-"Okay but don't complain when you'll feel the pain!" -Jihyo said and Momo smiled.

Slowly and carefully Jihyo helped her to sit up and stand up, Momo pressed her lips together tightly preventing herself from whimpering because of the pain. And slowly they walked up the stairs going to the batbroom, on the hallway they heard Sana's cries from one of the room while Tzuyu was trying to comfort her. Jihyo shook her head then opened one of the room where Mina and Chaeyoung are.

-"Oh Jihyo" -Mina stood up from the edge of the bed where Chaeyoung is sleeping then helped Jihyo to escort Momo. -"glad you are fine Momo"

-"Yeah, I also thought it was my end" -Momo said awkwardly then Jihyo openned the door of the bathroom and Momo's heart felt relevied seeing Dahyun.

She is naked in the bathtub with a weird blue liquid covering all her body, surely Jihyo's weird healing product. Her head isn't in the water so she can breath properly. But Momo could still see the bruise and cuts on her face.

-"that dragon wasn't that strong tho...." -Momo mumbled and Jihyo took her back in the bedroom once Momo was satisfied by seeing her wife. She layed her down beside Chaeyoung who was now awake but she wasn't moving, she just had her eyes open.

-" wassup Chae" -Momo said.

-"Fine as always Momoring. How about you?" -Chaeyoung said and Mina shook her head in disbelief.

-"fine as always my ass, you can't even move!" -Mina said and Chaeyoung glupped.

-"I-I can move but I am just a little bit tired and lazy to get up, by the way where are the kids?" -Chaeyoung said and quickly changed the subject.

-"They are still sleeping, thankfully but I think they will wake up soon but now Daniel is there looking after them" -Jihyo said and Momo and Chaeyoung hummed.

-"My whole body hurt" -Momo whined and Jihyo hissed.

-"what even happened to you? Training with a high level demon is tough I know but still I don't think he would hurt his own daughter that badly" -Jihyo said and Momo and Chaeyoung looked at each other before answering at the same times