Chapter 4: Mama and Mommy

-"Guess you are going to be my pet for the remaining time" -Jihyo sighed and put the frog in its cage.

She then turn around to look at her friends talking and playing with the kids. They didn't even help, maybe Dahyun and Mina but the others.... they just laughed.

-"okay.... what are we going to do now?"

-"We don't know, you tell us!" -Nayeon said not looking at her.

-"Aunt Jihyo!!!! Turn Mama into a worm!" -Aloïs smiled widely while pointing at Momo. Momo jaw dropped and looked at her son in disbelief.

-"You are.... really my son"

-"whatever....." -Jihyo roll her eyes and sit beside Tzuyu on the couch.

She watch them and a smile broke on her face. Aloïs was pulling Momo's hair while Momo seemed unbothered she is just looking at Dahyun who was talking with Mina.

-"Aloïs don't pull your Mom's hair" -Jihyo told him and he immediatly let go and run toward Gaby who was on Tzuyu's lap.

-"Gaby play with me!" -he pulled her leg and Gaby immediatly groaned. Tzuyu puts her down then they ran away with giggles.

Jihyo smiles then look down to see Léna looking at her with a smile.

-"what is it baby?"

-"Nothing. I love you!"

-"awww I love you too!"

-"How about Mommy??" -Nayeon asked from the kitchen but Léna didn't answer instead she climbed the couch and sat between Tzuyu and I.

-"I only love Aunt Jihyo!" -She hugged Jihyo and kissed her cheek making the latter smile widely.

-"I love you too my love, since you are being a good kid. How about a candy?" -Jihyo smiled and Léna squealed.

-"Aunt Jihyo me too!!! Me too!!!" -Aloïs Jumped.

-"You are all going to have candies, it's in my room. Go take it!"

-"yAyyyyyyy" -The four kids squealed and ran toward Jihyo's room on the over end of the hallway.

-"Is it good to give them candies? I don't want them to have cavities" -Mina worriedly said.

-"don't worry... my candies are special" -Jihyo winked and then something hit her which made her standing up from the couch. They looked at her curious.

-"Judging by your face, you must have forgotten there's something dangerous in your room where the kids went?" -Jeongyeon asked.

-"Hum....no, it's not dangerous. It's not even awake but I am afraid the kids will damage it...wait, I am gonna check it" -Jihyo said and walked to her room.

-"i am going with you" -Mina followed her.

-"Me too!" -Sana raised her hand and followed the two while the others just shurgged and went back to their bussiness.

As they walk toward Jihyo's room, they could hear the kids having fun inside and Jihyo can't help but to be even more worried. She immediatly run there and Sana and Mina gave each other a look before running.

-"Kidsss!!!" -Jihyo sighed in relief when they saw them only eating candies on the floor while laughing.

-"what's so precious here unnie?" -Mina asked then Jihyo looked at her before sighing and point at her closet. Sana frowned and walked there and openned it, she immediatly screamed when she saw the body inside. The kids got startled and looked at Sana.