Chapter 2: The Kids

Dahyun was having a hard time fighting Chaeyoung and Tzuyu at the same times, not until Tzuyu got ejected on earth by Jeongyeon.

-"look like it's us two again" -Dahyun smircked at Chaeyoung.

-"argh" -Tzuyu rubbed her head while standing up but then she received another punch in the face which ejected her far in the forest but she soon recomposed herself and ran back toward Jeongyeon who was waiting for her.

Meanwhile

BOOM

The whole house vibrated but the five girls inside didn't even flinch. They were calmly drinking tea while chatting.

-"so Mina, how is it to sleep with a Phoenix?"

-"Momo you always ask the same thing" -Mina roll her eyes.

-"But you always refuse to say anything! Doesn't it burn inside?" -Momo wiggle her eyesbrown making the others laugh.

-"you are sick" -Sana slapped her arms.

-"By the way, where's the kids?" -Nayeon asked and look around.

-"oh they are inside the play room that I made. It's sound proofed so they won't hear their mothers fighting outside" -Jihyo smiled.

-"well these dumbass have to stop now" -Nayeon groaned and looked outside.

-"They are fine, they are strong and they know what they are doing. They won't kill each other" -Right after Sana said those words, Chaeyoung came crashing on their table, broking the window behind them.

-"DAMN THAT ANGEL!" -She yelled then stood up and burn the sword on her arms before flying back in the sky.

-"i think..." -Sana sighed.

-"they destroyed my poor window again..."

-"it's okay Ji. Chaeyoung will repair everything, well if she still have energy left after this" -Mina said and looked at Chaeyoung and Dahyun pushing each other with their hand intertwined. The ground was cracking under them.

-"wait...where is Jeongyeon?" -Nayeon frowned and it's as if Jeongyeon heard her because she showed up in the middle of Dahyun and Chaeyoung or more like being throw by Tzuyu in the middle of the two, separating them. Nayeon jaw dropped when Jeongyeon eyes turned deep red and she started groaning loudly maybe scaring all the animals around.

-"oh shoot! That side of her is what I love the most!!" -Nayeon clapped and stood on the sofa cheering for her wife.

-"well right now she is trying to take my wife's head off" -Sana worriedly said.

Little did they know the kids were out of the playing room.  Looking for their other mothers.

-"Let's play with them!" -Gaby pointed at their moms now back in  the sky fighting as if they were in a war. -"Sky! Your mom is so cool"

Aloïs eyes sparckles as he watch Chaeyoung in fire while now fighting Jeongyeon.

-"Go Mom! You are the strongest!" -Léna cheered for her Mom.

-"I wanna play too" -Gaby left eyes turned yellow again as she jump on Aloïs back. -"fly! Fly!"

-"I can't fly that high" -Aloïs pouted.

Their moms were busy fighting that they didn't notice their own children was watching them.

Dahyun summoned her sword and that's when the other three knew it was more than serious.

-"You three are strong but I'll end it here" -Dahyun stared at them coldly. Jeongyeon laughed evily while watching her.

-"Look at you! Your head is bleeding and your wings can't even move perfectly and you want to kill us? That Phoenix really didn't go easy"