Chapter 9: The Dragon (D.Saga)

-"Aaaah I thought I was going to die with these kids"

-"Well you deserve it"

Jihyo and Daniel are in the kitchen, with Daniel on her shoulder while she is preparing lunch for everyone. Mina and Sana are playing with the kids who woke up few minutes ago.

-"sorry, I won't do it anymore"

Jihyo just hummed while continuing what she was doing with Daniel watching attentively.

-"you know, I am kinda glad I got turned into a frog"

Jihyo frowned while smiling then looked at him amused.

-"why is that?"

-"Well if I didn't then I wouldn't have ever met people like you, people with superpowers"

-"but you are still a frog tho... aren't you upset?" -Jihyo said while chopping the vegetables.

-"of course I am, it's just.... I know something that no one know and it's makes me a special human"

-"Mina is a human, y'know"

-"She married a fire bird, she is weird" -Daniel snapped which made Jihyo laugh.

-"you two should get along, she is going to help you a lot, some other time"

-"well it's not like I am going to stay here forever, once I turn back to a human, you'll erase my memories then I'll go back to my normal life right?" -Daniel asked while eyeing Jihyo and she just smiled.

-"it's true, you know a lot already but I don't think I'll erase your memories"
-"eh? Why?" -Daniel asked surprised.

-"Just because so we can talk again some other time and plus the kids will be sad, they really like you" -Jihyo shurgged.

-"but why? I am only a human who got turned into a frog and lived with you until then" -Daniel asked confused and Jihyo stopped what she was doing.

-"because I kinda like you now, you kept me company alone in my house since then and I like it to talk to you so I think I'll miss it" -Jihyo smiled and Daniel looked away while blushing, if it was possible for a frog. Jihyo hummed when she was done then took a seat.

-"but I wonder how's the others doing in the City of monsters. It's really dangerous in there"

-"Ah yeah can you explain to me what's that world exactly?"

-"Humm... it's a place where monsters live, like dragons, mermaid---"

-"ouah! Mermaid!!! I want to see one!"
-"if you think that mermaids looks like Ariel then you'll be disappointed. Mermaids are ugly and awful. They trap others and eat them"

-"okay, stop now you just ruined my image of them"

-"But they actual---"

-"NO, NO!" -Daniel jumped off her shoulder and landed on the table giving his back to her making Jihyo laugh.

-"But I hope the others are fine...."

Meanwhile...

-"DAHYUN AH!!!! ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!!!???" -Momo shouted near the dragon's tummy and she almost got stepped on.

-"YAH!!! DON'T STAY NEAR THAT THING!!" -Nayeon shouted.

-"FUCK YOU DRAGON!!! GIVE ME BACK MY WIFE!"

-"I hope she dies inside"

-"CHAEYOUNG!"

-"sorry sorry"