Chapter 8: Training (Demon Saga)

-"You are really an useless Demon, how can't you know?"

-"ouch! Baby your words feels like knife stabbing me in the chest uhuuuu" -Nayeon's Dad rubbed his chest acting hurt while Nayeon just pouted. She is with her father right now, in their house while Jeongyeon and Léna went out.

-"Come on Daddy!!!!! I am sure you know but you won't tell me!!!" -Nayeon crossed her arms and her father sighed.

-"But I don't really know!! There's nothing like that in this world! Who can turn a pure born angel into a demon? And beside, your friend is a very powerful angel so I doubt her son will turn into a demon that easily!" -Her father explained as he straightened his position on his seat then cleared his throath. -"If an angel born from another angel has a parent as powerful as your friend then his angel form won't be that easy to break, believe me I know how it is!"

-"are you telling us to not worry?"

-"well I don't know but it's not easy to just turn an angel into a demon y'know?" -He said and she nodded understanding.

-"But can you still make some research for me? Please?" -Nayeon begged while giving her Dad her puppy eyes which he can't refuse, her father cooed then pinched her cheeck.

-"of course Babyyyy!! Oh my you are so cute!!"

-"I can agree on that" -Someone spoke so they took a glance toward the door to see Jeongyeon who is carrying Léna in her arms, she is asleep.

-"Oooooohhh Jeongiiiiiieeee!" -Nayeon squealed and Jeongyeon immediatly glared at her and pointed at their daughter who was sleeping so Nayeon apologized.

-"I see you are fine" -Nayeon's dad eyed Jeongyeon who just ignored him and went upstair to put Léna on bed.

-"She is so cold, I like her. You picked the right vampire!" -Her Dad smiled proudly at Nayeon who looked at him frowning but shook her head afterwards.

-"you should get going, Jeongyeon and I will have to go later and Jihyo is coming over with my human friend and snake friend to look after the kids here"

-"oh really? What are you going to do?" -He asked and Nayeon thought if she should tell him or not.

-"we are going to train" -Jeongyeon who came back answered then sat beside Nayeon on the couch.

-"Training?"

Nayeon sighed and nodded.

-"yes, training to get stronger" -Nayeon purse her lips hoping her father won't disapprove because he is so protective.

-"that's cool" -He smiled and Nayeon looked at him surprised.

-"you just said it's cool?"

-"yes, getting stronger is cool so no one will mess with you" -He gave a thumb up then stood up. -"If I could, I wished I was the one who trained you all so you can be better fighters but I can't stay in this world more than 1 hour and I don't really like staying here anyways"

-"It's true that if you were the one who trained us then..." -Nayeon mumbled then something passed throught her mind. -"WAIT BUT YOU CAN! WE CAN ALL GO THERE!"

-"Nayeon baby, I don't think bringing an angel to hell will be a good idea"

-"I agree with him, Dahyun's going to die down there" -Jeongyeon said and Nayeon shook her head.

-"we are not going to hell but....."

Jihyo's POV

-"WHAT?" -I shouted loudly while looking at Nayeon with my hands on my hips. She wants to what, bring them where? What?