Chapter 14: Mission Prep

Ash's POV

I wake up, groggy vision and feeling a little cold. "Baby..." I muttered, but I don't feel Y/N's weight beside me. I sit up and look, he's not there. I scan the room, rubbing my eyes; there's no sign of him. "Y/N?" I called out, hoping for an answer. "Yes?" I heard him call from the bathroom. I sigh with relief and get up to see what he's doing. "Hey..." I said as I peeked in. He was shaving his beard, and he looked better without it honestly. "Didn't want to wake you up, figured you needed more sleep." he said as put the razor down and faced towards me. "It's alright." I said as I waltzed into the bathroom. He leans in and gives me a kiss on the forehead, earning a smile from me. "I love you, Stars." he said as he cleared the hair from my face. "I love you too." I said as I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "So, do you want to eat breakfast or do you want me to bring some for you?" he asked. "Let's go to the mess hall, just let me get dressed." I said. I headed out of Y/N's room and into mine. I slot in the keys and open it, heading straight for my wardrobe. I get dressed in my uniform and head out, Y/N already waiting for me outside dressed in his ACU. I hold his hand as we walk to the mess hall. "Where do you wanna sit?" he asked me. I think for a bit and decide to sit with his squad. "I'll sit with your team, I wanna get to know then more." I said. "Okay. So, I'll get you your usual?" he said as he grabbed a tray. "Yes please." I said letting out a slight laugh. "Alright, I'll be back in a sec." he said as fell in line. I walk over to his friends' table, and Marius and Gustave were there as well. "Hey guys." I said as I waved at them while taking a seat. "Ahhh, Ash! We were just talking about you and Y/N." Grinch said as he took a sip of his morning coffee. "Really? What about us?" I said as I leaned in closer with curiosity. "Well... Y'all are, I don't know, cute?" Marius said while stifling a laugh. "Are y'all fuckin'?" Grinch suddenly blurted out. I get taken aback and my heart starts to race. "Not cool, dude." Sandman said as he nudged Grinch's shoulder telling him to knock it off. "No no, it's fine. And uhhh, I'll let Y/N tell you guys with regards to that." I said.

I see Y/N sit right next to me with our plates. "What's up?" he said to the group. "Nothing much, Sarge." Grinch responded. I pull on Y/N's sleeve and gesture at him to come closer. "What?" he whispered. "Grinch wants to ask you something." I muttered. Y/N nods and clears his throat before speaking. "Ehem. Grinch, you wanted to ask me something?" he said as he bit a piece off of his hash brown. "I'll uhhh, I'll ask you about it in private, Sarge." he said. This was enough to make Y/N curious, but he shrugs it off as he and I continue to eat.

Warning: Some slight smut

Ela's POV

I lean in and smack my lips against Meghan's, running my hands over her tits and caressing them through the fabric of her clothes. I feel her hands travel to my back side as she caressed my ass through my shorts. "You're a dirty girl, aren't you?" she whispered into my ear as she snuck her hands into my pants. "O-Only for you, baby..." I said as I pulled her in closer and kissed her. Our lips move in sync and our spit mix in the chaos of our lovemaking, moans leaping out of my mouth as she touched me. She raised my head up a bit and starts attacking my neck, ravaging it with kisses. I feel her suck and bite, loud moans slip out as she leaves marks on my neck. I wrap my legs around her waist and move my hands to the back of her neck. Her hands squeeze my tits through my shirt and I bite my lip stifling a loud moan.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Meghan and I let out a simultaneous sigh of frustration. "Dammit, it was getting good." I said. "I'll get it." Meghan said as she walked over to the door. She opens the door, and it's Ash. "Six wants you and Ela to come with Team Metal. You've got an op coming up." she said before walking off. Meghan walks back towards me and ushers me to get up. "What's up?" I asked. "We've got an op, and we're running with Team Metal." she said while she was gearing up. "Okay, I'll get ready." I said as I rushed to put my uniform on.

Meg and I head on to the briefing office where Six and Team Metal are already. "Valkyrie, Ela. Glad you could join us. Now that you're all here, listen up. White masks have taken control of the Iranian Embassy in Westminster. Sledge, Thatcher, and Smoke are already assisting the Metropolitan Police Service. I expect you all to clear the embassy just like SAS did back in 1980 during Operation Nimrod. You'll be flying in on a Blackhawk with Jäger on the stick and you will be inserting from the rooftop. In and out clean. You'll be buggering out in 10 mike's. Good luck." We exit the room and head to the armory to grab our weapons. I see Ash walk up to Y/N and give him a kiss on the cheek. All I can say is that I'm happy for them. After all, I have Meghan now. Meghan suddenly gives me a kiss on the cheek and my cheeks redden. "Meg! Be careful! No one can-" she puts a finger in my lips, stopping me from talking. "Chill, no one saw us."

Minutes Later

We stack up on the rooftop entrance while Truck readies a breach charge.

"Breaching!"