Chapter 11: Animalistic

Ash's POV

Y/N and I have been cuddling in the room for what seemed like forever. "You're cute." he said as I laid down and snuggled in his arms. "You're cuter." I said as I booped his nose. I press my lips softly against his, caressing his cheek while am at it. I feel his hands travel down my back and to my ass, making me smirk during the kiss. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance and he obliges. I start exploring his mouth while wrestling with his tongue as he caressed my hind. I moan into the kiss ardently as I felt his hands squeeze my butt. The intimacy gets ruined when the PA system comes online. "Will Team Metal please report to my office for briefing." I heard Harry say on say on the PA. "Sorry babe, duty calls." he said as he gave me a quick kiss. He rushed to get his ACU on, grabbing his gear in the process. I got behind him and quickly wrapped my arms around him. "Promise me you'll come back." I muttered softly. "Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it." he mumbled before heading out the door.

Y/N's POV

I meet up with Sandman and the rest on the way to the briefing room. Harry ushers us in and closes the door behind us. "Hello, gentlemen. This'll be your first op with Rainbow." he brings out a remote and turns on the screen in front of us, and we're shown a map of a building and details. "You'll be sent in to this bank on Broadway House, 32-35 Broad Street. Intel from police officers at the scene suggests 10+ foot mobiles in the building, with 3 hostages. You will be inserting on the rooftop, and you'll be dropped in by a UH-1Y Venom. In and out clean gents, understood?" he said. "Yes, sir." we all said in unison. "Good, you'll be buggering out in 10 mike's. Body cams will be installed on your chest by Valkyrie for documentation purposes. Good luck." the team exits the office and heads to the armory, grabbing our preferred weapons. It's gonna be CQB, so I went for a SCAR L. Sandman went for the tried and true M4, his favourite. Grinch opted for the M4 too, and Truck opted for the same gun I was using. Valkyrie walks up to us and starts installing the body cams. "Is this really necessary?" I said as she put the body cam on me. "Whatever Six says." she muttered. Sandman ushers the team to get together and huddle around, "Alright, let's show these guys how Delta does it. Hooah?", "Hooah!" we said in unison. We headed outside and to the Chopper that was waiting for us. "Let's fucking do this." I said as we boarded the chopper. As the chopper was lifting up in the air, I saw Ash standing outside. I waved my hand saying goodbye and she waved back with a smile on her face. There was no way that I wasn't gonna come back to her.

Time skip

"Let's go!" I said as I slid down the rope and onto the rooftop, scanning for any hostiles and possible entrances. The rest of the guys slid down and headed to one of the two entrances. "Stack up on me." Sandman said as we approached the door. "Breach charge." Truck got up to the door and set a small breaching charge, "Stand back."

Boom.

Ash's POV

I was watching everything through the body cams being streamed into the control room, anxiety creeping up on me as I watched Y/N and his squad clear the building. Everyone else was watching, and everyone was on the edge of their seat. I could hear the calls, but I couldn't really make out what they were saying. I just hoped that they would get out clean and unscathed. I watched as Y/N and his squad went through a hallway, suddenly a White Mask showed up and opened fire on them. It seemed like Y/N only shot three times, and they were all in the head. "Holy shit, he has amazing shooting." I heard Jordan say in the back. They cleared the rooms quickly but efficiently, and they came up to the meeting room. Apparently that was where the hostages were being held. I see Sandman ready a 9-Banger, and Y/N quickly opens the door as Sandman chucks it in. As the name suggests, 9 bangs go off. Y/N and his squad enter and they clear the room, killing every single white mask in the room. I was pretty much in awe of their efficiency and effectiveness, and everyone else was too. The hostages were safe, and most importantly the squad was, especially Y/N. I feel a sort of tension release from my chest as I let out a large breath as the room erupts once the squad brings the hostages out and hands them over to the Hereford PD. "Is anyone hurt?" Harry asked. "No one sir." Sandman responded. "Good job, Metal. I have a vehicle waiting for you.", "Copy that sir." Sandman said over the radio as it was broadcasted to the whole room to hear.