Chapter 4: A Little Intimate

TW: Smut

Ash's POV

I get up from the bed and head on to the door. I peek out the peep hole and it's Ela. She seemed to holding something. I open the door, greeted by the Polish girl. "Hey Eliza! I was wondering if you knew who this mask belonged to, found it at the cafeteria earlier." she holds up the mask, it was Y/N's. "Oh, that's Y/N's, I'll take it." I said. As Ela hands the mask over to me, I notice her peep in.

Ela's POV

I peep over Eliza's shoulder, and I notice a man behind her. I notice the helmet on the desk, it's definitely Y/N, no one else has that helmet here in Rainbow. "Whoa, Eliza you and Y/N aren't together now, are you?" I say. Eliza props her head up and stares at me. "Don't you dare say a word to anybody about me and Y/N." she said, her tone becoming firm and almost angry. "Of course, I've got your backs." I assure Eliza.

Y/N's POV

I wait for Eliza to come back to the bed, my thoughts still focused on what just happened between us. "Hey, it's your mask." she said as she patted my shoulder. I take the mask and set it aside, "Thanks." I muttered. "So..." Eliza sits next to me, seemingly contemplating something. "I think it's pretty obvious now that I like you." she said, letting a smile form on her face. I smile back, "Same with me." I say. "Let's not make it known to the others yet. Don't wanna attract any unneeded attention." she said as she put her hand on top of mine. I interlock my fingers with hers as I hold her hand, making both of us blush. "Of course." I say. "Shall we pick up where we left off?" she said, looking at me with a seductive grin on her face. "You lead the way." I said, leaning in a little closer. Eliza leans in and crashes her lips against mine as I cup her cheeks with the palms of my roughed up hands. Her cheeks were so soft and so warm, something I've never felt in my life. Her lips were so soft and warm just like her cheeks, and I want more. I slowly put my hand on the back of her neck and pull her in even closer. My hands travel down to her waist as we made out. I pull away and my eyes immediately meet with hers. We stare at each other for a few seconds before Eliza breaks the silence.

"You're one hell of a kisser." she said, cupping my cheeks in her soft hands. "Really? I've never kissed anyone in my life." I said. She pulls me in and puts her forehead up against mine, "Oh Y/N..." I put my finger on her lips and she instinctively opens her mouth. I slip my index finger into her mouth as she sucked on it, coating it in her spit. I smile from the pleasure, god she was so hot. I pull my finger out of her mouth and put it in my mouth, swallowing the spit around it. "Your spit tastes good." I say, running my finger down from her face to her neck. "I wonder what yours tastes like..." she said, leaning in a little closer. She licks her bottom lip slowly before biting it softly; she wanted it, and she wanted it bad. I pull her into a deeper and sloppier kiss as my tongue licks her bottom lip asking for entrance. She opens her mouth letting my tongue in as I slowly explore her mouth. Our tongues wrestle and our hands wander; my hands ending up on the back of her neck and her lower back and hers on my back and my hair. She pulls away panting; a line of spit dragging out between our mouths.

"You're cute." I say, putting my hand on her thigh. She looks down as she let's out a soft laugh, "And you are too."