Chapter 6: Keeping It Secret

Ela's POV

TW: Smut

"Anything?" Valkyrie questions, slowly walking towards me. I back away from Meghan until my back is against the wall adjacent to the door. "Y-Yes..." I say reluctantly, a flush of red overwhelming my face as Meghan leans in closer. "Well, well, well..." Meghan muttered before she crashed her lips against mine. I return the kiss almost immediately as my lust for Y/N suddenly gets transfered to Valkyrie. Our kisses were hard yet passionate, and our breathing almost in sync. My hands wander as I move them to the back of Meghan's head, pulling her in deeper to the kiss. Meghan pulls away from the kiss panting before she lifts my head up with her hand and starts attacking my neck. I grasp at her waist and let out soft moans, signalling her to keep on going. She softly nibbles on my secret soft spot and I let out a loud moan, causing a rush of breath to escape her mouth. "Looks like I found your soft spot, Ela..." she said. I crash my lips against hers and cup her cheeks with my hands, warmth spreading and desire intensifying. Her lips were so soft, and so wet. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance and she obliges. I slowly enter my tongue into her mouth, exploring her mouth and wrestling her own tongue. She puts my leg up and starts cradling it, fondling my thigh through my skin tight pants. I feel her left hand sneak ontop of my crotch area as I let out a soft moan into her ears. She sneaks a hand into my pants, her fingers coming close to my bundle of nerves. I bite my lower lip stifling a loud moan as I feel her middle finger tease my slit. My folds start getting wetter and wetter, coating Meghan's finger in my cream. "You look like you want this..." she said, staring into my eyes. Her stare and her voice cause me to shudder as I bring my hand up to her face and caress her cheeks. "P-Please... Meghan..." I say as I lean in closer to her. She slips a finger into my pussy, causing me to moan out in pleasure and to completely collapse onto her arm. I feel her finger sink in deeper, and my walls tightening around her. I feel her thrusts one by one, each one resulting in a soft moan spilling from my mouth. She covers my mouth with her free hand, turning me on even more. "Don't be noisy, darling. You don't want anyone to hear this, or that thing that you have for Y/N, right?" she said as she slipped another finger into my pussy, causing me to moan out into the palms of her hand. All I could do was nod slowly as she tortured me with her fingers, thrusting in and out in an even pace.

She takes her hand off of my mouth, letting me moan out softly as she fucked my pussy with her fingers relentlessly. Two fingers became three, and I couldn't hold it in much longer as I climaxed onto her fingers. I could feel myself shake and collapse onto her, moaning out as I came on her fingers. But she didn't stop. She kept on going. She kept on pumping her fingers in and out of me. I loved it. Every stroke, every thrust. I leaned in and kissed her passionately, licking her lips and tonguing her. I was close to a second orgasm, and I wanted to let Meghan know this time. "M-Meghan, I'm so c-c-close..." I said as I held onto her for dear life as if I was about to pass out. "Oh really? In that case..." she slowed down and started to edge me, running circles around my bundle of nerves and teasing me. She tortured me, and I loved every second of it. "Please, M-Meghan, please let me cum." she let out a small laugh as I begged for release, her fingers slowing down even more. "No, I don't think I will." she said. I whimpered under her touch, my slit covered in my previous cum and her fingers slowly rubbing my clit. "You wanna cum? Beg me then..." she said, completely stopping and just leaving her fingers inside my slit. "P-Please, Meghan. Please l-let me cum... I need to cum..." she grinned at my helpless begging and started to speed up, fucking me relentlessly. I moaned out into her mouth as she kissed me. I reach my climax once again, covering her fingers in my cum and feeling myself collapse once again onto her. She slips her hand of my pants and slips her fingers into my mouth, letting me taste my own juices and cum. She got onto the bunk and ushered me toward her, "Your turn, Ela."