Chapter 15: Such a Tease

Content Warning: Teasing

Ash's POV

"Oh Y/N..." I said as I hugged Y/N. "Eliza, I'm fine..." he whispered into my ear. "I'm glad you guys got out safely, I was so worried about you guys whe-" I get cut off mid sentence when Y/N smacks his lips against mine. I melt into his arms as he softly caressed my cheek, his touch was so soothing. We slowly pull away and he just faintly smiles at me. "Still worried?" he said sarcastically. I laugh in response and kiss him yet again. "Not anymore." I said as I pulled him into a tight and warm embrace. I swear we stood in the middle of my room hugging for what seemed like forever. "I should, take a bath, 'Liza." he said while he ran his finger on my cheek. "Y-Yeah, of course. I'll be in here waiting." I said as he left to take a bath in his room. I lay down on my bed staring up at the ceiling as I just think about Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I get out of the shower after cleaning up after the op. I get into my spare ACU and make my way back to Eliza's room. God, I'm so lucky to have such an amazing woman with me. I knock on the door and Eliza opens it. "Well that was rather quick." she said as I entered the room. "Not what you said when we were-" I get cut off when Eliza pushes me down on the bed after she locked the door. "W-Woah! Eliza, w-what're you..." I said as she crawled up on top of me, her crotch grinding up against mine and her hands on my chest. "Clearly what you want..." she said softly as she leaned in closer and bit her lips staring at mine. I let out a slight chuckle as I turn the tables and sweep her down with me now on top. She let's out a laugh at the swift move and we stare into each other's eyes. "I love you so much, Y/N." I give her a soft and sloppy kiss on the lips before responding. "I love you too, Eliza." I said as I laid down next to her, letting her snuggle in closer to me. She rested her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. This, was the best. Eliza was the best. Shit, I'm in fuckin' heaven. "Baby..." she whispered as we cuddled. "Yes, baby girl?" I said in response. "You're the best." she said as she looked up at me with a smile. I smile back and kiss her forehead lovingly. "You should look in the mirror." I said. "You're so sweet." she said back as she left a kiss on my chin. "No, you are." I said back as I booped her nose. We stared at each other and cuddled in silence, tension building as we got even closer and touchier with each other. "I think you know what I want, Y/N..." she muttered as she bit her lips in anticipation. "No, I don't. Care to enlighten me?" I said, teasing her by running my hand over her cloth-clathed tits. "C'mon Y/N, don't tease me like this..." she pouted at me. "Use your words, princess." I said, running a finger over her lips which she took into her mouth and licked and sucked. "I want you so bad, Y/N." she whispered into my ear. Now that really fucking turned me on. "Really? How bad, baby girl..." I whispered back. "So... Fucking bad, Y/N. I'm aching for you..." she said as she got on top of me and rutted her hips on my crotch.

I wanted to tease her, and so I did. "Maybe later, baby. I've got some work to do." I said as I got up from the bed. Eliza definitely wasn't having any of it, as she latched onto my back and pinned me against a wall. "Oh, someone's being feisty?" I said trying to rile Eliza up. She was so cute when she was getting frustrated, especially this way. I could feel her aching for me, I could sense it in every fiber of my body. "You're such a tease." she said. "You know you like it, Eliza. You know you love it when I tease you. Otherwise, you wouldn't be begging me." I said. "What is it that you want baby?" I said. She leaned in and whispered one word into my ear.

"You."