Chapter 9: Night Swimming

Ash's POV

Timeskip

"Hey, Monika. Mind if you come over to my room? I need you for something." 

It's been a few minutes since I sent her that message, where the hell is she? Finally I hear a knock on the door, I open it and it's Monika. "Sorry! Kinda got held up a bit, had to run a quick errand for Marius. Anyway, you needed me?" she asked. "Yeah, get in here." I said, ushering her in. I open my wardrobe and I have two swimsuits out, and I've been nagging my brain about which one to wear. Monika walks over and see's the swimsuits with me just staring at them. "What's this for?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. "For Y/N. We're going for a night swim and I need help choosing." I said, still staring at the swimsuits. "Oh! Got it, how about that one?" she said as she pointed at the black swimsuit. "It's not too skimpy, but it get's the job done." she said. I thought about it some more, and eventually agreed. "Alright then, the black one it is." I said as I grabbed it. I head into the bathroom to get changed, and I just stare at myself. "I'm a lucky girl." I thought to myself as I changed into the swimsuit. I open the door and Monika was still there, giggling like a little girl. "Looking feisty there, Liz." she said. I smiled back at her, "Thanks. You think I look good?" I said, spinning around for her to see the whole thing. "Stunning." I felt my confidence go up, and she was definitely helping. "Thanks. Time to go get Y/N.", "Go get him, tiger." I put on my shorts and shirt to cover the swimsuit for now. I grab a disposable bag and open the door as Monika and I say our goodbyes. I walk up to Y/N's door, I take a few deep breaths as to calm myself down, this was gonna be the first time I ever show some skin to him. I knock on the door and wait anxiously, my heart rate speeding up as I wait. The door opens, and I see Y/N dressed in his swimming trunks. My face flushes red as I full on smile like a dork. God, his body was just so, fuck. "Hey, you ready?" he questioned. "Y-Yeah! Let's go." I said. He puts on a shirt as he exits his room, locking it in the process. "Did you bring your keys?" I asked. "Of cour- oh fuck." he said as he patted himself down realizing he didn't have his key's on him. I let out a laugh as I see him look all distraught about leaving his keys. "Hey it's alright, we can go to Harry and get a spare." 

"Spare key?" I look forward and see Harry right in front of me. I go stone-faced as I'm face to face with Harry, and Y/N being behind. "Oh my- Sir!" I say, freezing in my tracks. "Don't call me sir, it's alright. I see that you two are, dating?" he said quietly as to not alert anyone that's eavesdropping. "Sir I-" I get cut off by Harry as he proceeds to speak again. "Don't worry, Eliza. I find it quite cute. Now go have fun; I'll give you two love birds the spare key once you come back." he said as he walked back off in the direction of his office. I feel Y/N's hand on my shoulder as my breathing starts to slow down. "Look's like we got some approval from the boss." he said as he chuckled. "Yeah, definitely. Let's get going." I said. We walk off outside and on to the pool. It was heated, so we didn't have to worry about completely freezing ourselves. I take my shirt off slowly as to tease Y/N, I throw it off to the side and bend over in front of him, taking off my shorts; leaving me in my swimsuit. I immediately sense Y/N's stare and I just let out a laugh. "I know you're staring at me, Y/N. Get in here." I said as I got into the pool and waded into it. Y/N jumps in after he takes off his shirt and swims towards me. "You're a swimmer too?" I asked. He wipes his hair and flicks it back, "I'm Delta, what can't I do?" he said before he flicked some water to my face. I wipe the water off my face while he's laughing and flick water back at him. God he was so cute.

We swim together for what felt like forever, so I decided to get out and sit at the sun lounger as I dry myself off. Y/N follows after me shortly, and I can't help but notice that bulge on his lower area; the swimsuit worked its magic after all. He wraps his arms around me and we just sit together, silent. We were just sitting there, staring at the stars. I never thought I would find the love of my life here in Rainbow. "Hey, you alright?" I turn to meet his gaze, and I do nothing but just stare at him. I'm lost for words. He moves his free hand up and caresses my cheek, wiping off some leftover water from the pool. We were silent, the air filled with tension as we stared at each other. I finally get myself to speak; "Yeah, I'm alright." he lets a slight smirk form on his face, holy shit its amazing. "You know, I've been wanting to ask you something." he said. "What is it?" I asked, turning fully. I see his gaze move to the stars above and a smile forms on his face. "I wanna c-call you, S-Stars." he said in a shy and nervous tone. "I like that, Stars. That's so sweet." I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "You think so?" he questioned. "Yep, definitely." I replied. I feel the urge to tell him how I really feel, tell him that I love him. But I don't want to screw anything up and lose him; but that train of thought gets its brakes slammed on. "Eliza..." he cooed. I look up and meet his eyes, "I love you." Holy fuck, he actually said it. Don't screw this up, Ash. My cheeks turn a shade of red, "I love you too." a silence ensues after the reveal, and Y/N takes advantage of it to crash his lips onto mine. I ardently return the kiss, caressing his face as I did so. "You wanna, head back?" he asks as he gets up and offers his hand. I take his hand and he pulls me up, handing me my shirt from earlier. "Let's go." I go to Harry's office and ask for the spare key, "Ah, Ash. Tell me, how have you two been?" he said as he handed me the spare key. "Quite astonishing, to say the least." I said as I grabbed the key. "Goodnight sir!" I said as I waved goodbye. I give Y/N the key and he leads the way to his room. After entering, he hands me a towel almost immediately, "You take a shower first." he said. I get in and take a shower, all the while just thinking about him. His smile, his personality, the way he talks; and walks even. God, I'm sure he's the one. I get out and he takes his shower as I sit in a new set of clothes, putting the wet swimsuit back in the disposable bag after I rinsed and rung it out. Y/N finally gets out the shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist. My brain goes crazy, and I immediately start fantasizing about all those nasty things. I can't help it, he's so hot. He puts on a pair of boxers, and he doesn't even let me see his member, god the teasing was so much; I can't take it. "You wanna sleep together tonight?" he said. "I'm more than happy to." I replied as I got into bed with him. I lay my head on his chest, hearing and feeling his heart beat as he wrapped his arms around me. "Y/N..." I muttered as I was slowly falling asleep. "Yes, Stars?" he said, running his fingers through my red hair. I loved that pet name, it's so damn cute. "I love you..." I said as I slowly raised my head to lock eyes with him. "I love you too, Stars." as he said that, I slowly locked my lips onto his, sharing one more kiss before falling asleep in his arms.