Chapter 7: Not Bad for a First Timer

Ela's POV

TW: Smut

I slowly walk over to Meghan as I get on top of her slowly, just taking in the lustful look in her eyes. She pulls me in and kisses me, her tongue licking my lips asking to enter. I oblige and open my mouth, feeling her wet and soft tongue enter my mouth. I feel my tongue wrestle against hers as she caressed my breasts through my windbreaker. I let out a soft moan as she touched me, urging me to push my pussy up against her thigh, grinding on it slowly as we made out. I feel her hand slowly travel to my back and to my hair, pulling my hair back and propping my head up. I feel her mouth attack my neck, kissing and biting. I let out soft moans as I arch my back from the pleasure. I slowly travel my hand down to her tits, fondling them through her shirt. She let's go of my hair as my eyes meet with hers. "You know..." she said, caressing my cheek. "What?" I quipped. "You're not bad, for a first timer." she teased, smiling at me. I chuckle back at her, "Oh shut up." I said as I gave her a deep and passionate kiss. I get off of Meghan as I begin to disrobe, with her following closely. It's the 1st time I've ever been naked in front of someone, especially in front of another lady. I just stare at her in awe, her toned muscles jolted out at me as I examined her figure. She lunges at me and crashes her lips against mine, pulling me in deeper as I caressed her bare tits with my hands.

There was honestly something special about this, maybe it was something that Meghan always had for me. Maybe it was bound to happen in our years of friendship. My thinking gets interrupted as she pulls away from the kiss and clears my face from any hair. "You're going to fuck me with your tongue, and you're gonna follow every single word I say, understood?" she said in a serious and commanding tone. I nod in response and she lays down, her head propped up by multiple pillows as she spread her legs for me. I bring my head down to her pussy, god she smelled good. I give a preliminary lick around her wet folds, earning a soft moan from the blonde. I bring her in closer with my hands as I lick around her entrance, teasing her with my middle finger. I could tell she was stifling moans, I could tell she didn't want me to know how much she was actually enjoying this. I was gonna get some payback. I insert my middle finger into her, her wet walls immediately tightening around it as her cream was basically everywhere. I take my finger out, sticking my tongue out and beginning to fuck her with it. I rub circles on her clit with my thumb, feeling her shudder and hearing her moan from all the sensations. "Oh yeah, t-thats it Ela... That's it..." she said. I gradually sped up, fucking her with my tongue and fingers relentlessly while looking up into her eyes. She pulled my head in even deeper as I fucked her, her moans and screams filling the room. I feel her wrap her legs around me, locking me in. "F-Fuck... Ela I'm so close..." she whimpered. Once I heard her say that, I stopped and got up. Her look said it all, "What're you doing?" I smiled before I talked. "Getting payback." I said as I leaned in closer and put three of my fingers into her tight and wet pussy. She screams out in pleasure as she holds me close, her face as red as a tomato and her breathing intensifying. I eye her down and lick my lips, "Tell me, Meghan. Have you always wanted this huh? Lurking in the back of your mind." I said. I earn more moans from her before she responded. "Y-Yes, Ela... I've been wanting this for so long..." she confessed. I grin at her confession. "You're a dirty little slut aren't you?" I said while I pinched her nipple in my free hand. She nods in response while she bites her bottom lip as my fingers continue to fuck her to oblivion. I feel her shake and collapse on my fingers, moans coming out her mouth as I fuck her. "I'm so close... Fuck..." she said. I stop again, earning a disapproving look from Meghan. I smirk at her, "Awwww, is Meghan mad that she's being teased? Edged? Denied from release?" I whispered into her ears as my fingers slowed down to a crawl. I hear her mumble under her breath, "What's that princess? Use your words, or am I just going to have to, leave you wanting more?" I said. "P-Please let me cum, Ela." she whimpered as I stared into her eyes. I start to speed my fingers up, slowly going back to my original pace. "Beg me, Meghan; and I just might let you cum." I said.

"P-Please, Ela. Please l-let me cum... I've been wanting this for so long... I've been wanting you to fuck me for so long, I've been dreaming night after night about you just fucking me and making me cum all over your fingers. Please let me, Ela... I need to cum... I really need to... I've been wanting you for so long already and I can't hold it all in much longer... Please Ela..." she said. That was all it took before I sped my fingers up and fucked her pussy even more relentlessly. She screamed and moaned as she finally came on my fingers, our lips meeting again and her moaning into the kiss. I look down and the bed is covered in her cum, and my fingers are coated in her cream. I raise my fingers up and put them in my mouth, tasting her. "You taste good..." I said as I inserted my finger into her mouth, letting her taste her own juices.

We lay down next to each other naked, her head on my shoulder with my arms wrapped around her. "That was amazing." I said. She looks up at me, a slight smile on her face. "You think so?" she questioned. I nod at her before answering, "Yes I think so, Meghan." I said before I gave a soft kiss on the forehead. We lay there for a few minutes before Meghan gets up and starts cleaning up, getting dressed and getting fixed. "You know, Ela. This is begging the question." she said as she put her shirt and pants back on. I get up and start getting dressed, "What question?" I quipped. She let's a out a slight sigh before meeting my gaze. "What are we now?" she asked. I freeze in place and I feel myself sinking into my brain. I like Y/N, but I don't know how to act with Meghan. "I... I don't know either." I said in response, hanging my head down and looking at the floor.

I see her slowly walk towards me as she finishes dressing up and I feel her soft palms cup my cheeks. I look up and meet her gaze, and something is different. This wasn't the same Meghan, the tough, the stone heart, the rock. This was a different Meghan, this was someone that felt comfortable and vulnerable around me. This was who she really is. And I appreciate that.

"I-I still want Y/N." I said. She smiles at me and gives me a soft kiss on the lips before pulling away. "Of course, and I'll support you. But please, don't mess with Eliza." she said. I nod back and give her a soft kiss back. "Hey, keep your end of the deal, alright?" I said. She nods in response, now I just have to deal with winning over Y/N.