Chapter 10: They Know Now

Ash's POV

I wake up in Y/N's arms, and he's still fast asleep. I prop myself up and survey the room, just looking around. I feel Y/N's arm wrap around my waist. I smile at him as I put my hand on top of his. "Don't leave..." I heard him mutter. "I'm not leaving, baby." I replied as I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. I snuggle up to him and put my arm around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I feel him do the same as his hands travel up my back to my neck. I move some of the hair on his face out of the way, letting me get a clear look on his face up close. He opens his eyes and meets my gaze with a slight smile on his face, causing me to blush and have a shade of red completely wash over my face. He caresses my cheek with his thumb, no matter how roughed up it is, I love his touch. "You're beautiful." I slowly lean in and softly collide my lips with his. I pull away and just stare into his eyes. "I'm the luckiest woman in the world." I said as I ran the back of my hand on his cheek. He holds my hand and I instinctively interlock my fingers with his. "And I'm the luckiest man in the world." he muttered as he snuggled closer to me. "I love you Y/N, so much." I said as I hugged him. "I love you too, Eliza." he said as he hugged back. We were cuddling for a solid minute or two until we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it babe." I said as I got up. I fixed my clothes once I got on the door and tidied up my hair a bit just to make it seem like I was already up earlier. I open the door, and Grinch was standing there talking to Sandman. I see Grinch turn to face me and his face has shock written all over it. "Ummmm, hey Ash. Why are you in Y/N's room?" he questioned. My heart starts racing and I rack my brain for a response, "I uhhh-" I get cut off as I feel Y/N's hand on my shoulder as he comes up to the door. "Hey guys, just woke up." he said as he rubbed his eyes. "Ummmm, wow. This is amazing." Grinch said. "I thought Sandman told you guys." Grinch turns to Sandman with a look of disbelief. "You knew all the time?" he said. Sandman let out a slight laugh, "Yeah, didn't feel that it was right to tell you guys. Wanted Frost here to tell you guys himself." he said. I turn to Y/N, "I'll just go to my room and get dressed, alright? I'll see you in a bit." I said as I gave him a kiss and walked out going to my room.

Y/N's POV

"So, what brings you guys here?" I said as I leaned up against the door frame. "We were gonna call you for breakfast but then Ash showed up at the door." Grinch said. I smiled while I was looking at Ash's door, zoning out. Sandman snaps his fingers which makes me snap back into reality. "Hey, Y/N. You alright there?" he asked. "Yeah, of course. Anyways. Eliza and I are gonna make it official anyways so, I think it's perfect timing to tell everyone." I quipped. "My man." Grinch said as he raised up his hand for a high five. I oblige and give him a high five. I see Ash get out of her room in her uniform; beautiful and elegant as always. "Ready to go?" I say as Ash walks up to me. "Let's go." she said as I held her hand and walked on. I usher Grinch and Sandman to follow us to the mess hall and they follow close behind. Looks from everyone landed on us as Ash and I held hands.

3rd Person POV

"Hey, that definitely confirms it." Jordan said. Jack looks up from his plate and sees Ash and Y/N holding hands. "Whoa..." was the only word that he could mutter. Y/N and Ash sit on separate tables, with Y/N at the boys club and Ash at the girls.

Ash's POV

I sit down with my plate and see some of the other girl operators huddle towards me; here come the questions. "Oh my God, Liz. Are you and Y/N official?" Monika asked. I simply nodded in response and continued on eating. Zofia sits next to me and puts her hand on my shoulder, "So Eliza, have you and Y/N... you know?" she said as she did the intercourse signs with her hands. "Jesus, Zo. Little too early ain't it?" said Elena. "N-No, we haven't. Though maybe tonight..." I said as I brought out a condom sneakily. "Atta girl." Zofia said as she patted my back. I let out a laugh and slide it back in my loose pocket. I noticed Ela sitting alone at the other end of the table, but I didn't put much thought into it.

Y/N's POV

"Dude that's fucking amazing." Jordan said. I could only laugh in return as I told the boys about it. "Man I saw you guys at the pool yesterday and you two were getting it on." Jack said as he took a sip of his coffee. "Stalker." I said in response, earning a laugh from the crew. "So that's why she's been in your room a lot, and vice versa." Truck quipped. "I bet y'all were doing much more in there than just sleepin' and talkin'." Mike chatted as he went on to sit next to me. "You dirty bastard..." Seamus said as he softly punched Mike on the shoulder. "Comrades, we must do a toast. To Y/N, and to Ash!" Alexsandr said as he raised up his glass. The rest of the group join in, and a big circle forms on top of the table. "To Y/N!" everyone shouted as glasses and mugs ringed together. This has to be one of the best starts to a day ever.