Chapter 5: The 10th Commandment Violated

Ela's POV

I walk back to my room, my eyes staring down at the floor and my brain and heart all over the place. Eliza and Y/N? I know I shouldn't be thinking this, but I want Y/N. His vibe, his aura, everything about him; I just want more of it.

I open the door to my room, taking my hat off and hanging it on the hat peg on my door. I hear a knock on my door and I open it once again; it's Yumiko. "Hey! Can I come in?" she said. I nodded reluctantly after letting out a sigh and move to the side to let her in. "You know, I can sense when something's wrong. And something isn't right with you right now." she said as she leaned against the wall. I walk over to my bunk and sit down. "Since when could you read minds?" I asked. She just laughed and sat next to me, "Well, your face says it all." she said. I let out a sigh and think for a bit. I shouldn't be mentioning this right? I promised Eliza I wouldn't talk; fuck it, she won't find out, right? "Its just, it's about the new guy." I said. Yumiko raises her eyebrow at me, "Which one? There's like 4 of them Ela." she quipped. I turn to Yumiko, a slight frown on my face, "It's Y/N." I said. "What about him?" she questioned. I reluctantly choose to mention Eliza and Y/N's status. "He and Eliza are, dating." I said. Yumikos jaw drops and a slight smile forms on her face. "Well, that's cute." she said before she immediately followed up with a question. "Wait, why are you bothered?" she asked. I raise an eyebrow at her, giving her the hint. "Oh, gotcha." she said, turning away. I cover my face in shame, my cheeks redden and my brain and heart gets flooded with feelings of guilt and embarrassment. Yumiko pats me in the back, causing me to put my hands down and let out a big breath. "Hey, it's alright. But I think you should try and let go. Nothing good will come if you try and steal Y/N from Eliza." she said while she rubbed my back. "I'll see what happens..." I said. Yumiko pulls me in for a sideways hug, and I slightly smile. "Hey, maybe things do go your way. You never know." she said. I turn to Yumiko and give her a smile, "Thanks." I said. She smiles back at me, "Hey, I'm always here if you need me." she said before getting up. "Well, I must leave. Got some things to do for Masaru." she heads to the door and turns around before leaving, waving at me. I wave goodbye and now I was alone in my room, or so I thought. I lay down in my bunk, staring at the ceiling. My mind wanders, from thoughts of Y/N being mine and to me being beat the hell out of by Eliza. I suddenly hear a voice come out of the bathroom, "Oh my god, I can't believe you're jealous of Eliza!" I jump out of my bunk and see Valkyrie at the bathroom door, I fucking forgot that she was my roommate. "Fuck! Meghan you cannot tell Eliza or Y/N about anything I just said!" I shouted. "Oh no, I am sooooo telling Eliza about this!" she said, immediately making a dash for the door. I get up and chase her, pushing her against the door before she can actually open it. I turn her around and put my hands on her shoulders, pinning her to the door. "You are NOT gonna tell Eliza anything." I said demandingly. Suddenly I notice Meghan's eyes just pierce into mine with her sharp gaze as a grin forms on her face. "Oh god, don't fucking do that." I said, looking away. "Do what, this?" she said as she lifted up a walkie-talkie. I let go of her and put my hands up in defeat. "Awwww, Ela is scared of Eliza finding out that she covets Y/N. You know I don't blame you, Y/N's pretty hot. I'm pretty sure every girl in Rainbow wants him; I mean, who wouldn't want such a sexy and amazing man as theirs?" she said, taunting me by shaking the walkie-talkie in her hand. I let out a sigh, "Meghan, please. Anything, I'll do anything..." I said, suddenly I just realised what came out my mouth. Fuck.