~12~

I spun around, my short, black skirt twisting around my body. Johnny looked at me with lustful, craving eyes. His pupils were dilated and his usually baby blue eyes were dark like the sea.

The chains jingled as I continued to dance around to the music that was blasting my ears. I pulled my stockings back up to my thighs when the song ended.

"You are fucking gorgeous," Johnny whispered in my ear, gripping my waist as he talks.

I smiled at him with my paint covered face, I matched the groups faces, "Well we look almost the same with the face paint so that means you're gorgeous too."

Johnny rolled his eyes playfully at me, "Ha ha very funny."

My snickering came to a halt when I noticed a red shower walking in the middle of the gym. Daniel. I thought. I could just sense that it's him. So can Ali. I watched as she ran off to the shower with excitement.

When the curtains opened to reveal the tan boy, his brown eyes caught mine. I shrugged it off and turned around, more engulfed in Johnny's presence than Daniel's.

Johnny noticed the shower costume as well. I know this because he wrapped his arms around me protectively.

He softly whispered into my ear, "That asshole really had the nerve to show up. Anyways don't worry about it, just focus on me."

I smirked, "I already was to begin with, he's just in the background."

My arms hung loosely against Johnny's neck, "And you're right in front of me, my right now."

I felt paint covered lips press against my own paint covered lips. Already I could feel the paint rub off and smear on my face. It's all apart of the fun.

My eyes wandered to Bobby who was nearing our end. He walked up to Johnny and whispered very quietly in his ear so I can't hear.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec," Johnny whispered back, a bit louder than Bobby. With a small nod Bobby was off. I noticed him walking towards the bathroom.

"What's up with that?" I asked, arching an eyebrow. Johnny shrugged.

"I gotta go, but I'll be back soon, alright?" He said with a peck on my cheek. Before I could respond, he was already gone in the same direction as Bobby.

I brushed off the uneasy feeling in my stomach and continued to dance. My hips swayed to the music. All the adrenaline raced through the pit in my stomach, causing my body to match its energy with dancing.

My body went stiff as I felt a pair of hands grab my hips. Not large, warm, calloused hand like Johnny's. Medium, soft, cold hands replaced the ones I was so familiar with.

Unfortunately I was familiar with these hands too. I whirled around and pushed Daniel away. The curtains on his costume swayed slightly as he stepped back.

"Whoa hey, calm down," He chuckled, putting his hands up.

"Just please don't touch me like that," I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest.

Daniel glanced over me with a frown, "Why? Is this really over? I thought you were just mad and would forget about it just like all our other arguments."

"Daniel I've told you already, I'm done! It's over with, I have Johnny and you have Ali. Let's leave it at that," I snapped, stepping back away from Daniel.

He gave me a shocked look, "Ali and I aren't together, ok that was one time!"

"You still cheated Daniel, it doesn't matter how many times you've done it!" At this point I was tired of talking with him. I stormed off over to the snack table.
...
Around 30 minutes have passed and still no Johnny. Daniel went missing as well. I'm glad for that part. I'm starting to worry about Johnny.

A loud crash and Daniel's voice echoing throughout the gym caught my attention. I turned my gaze to see Johnny and the guys chasing Daniel. My heart thumped loudly in my chest.

Ali tripped the group, causing them all to fall. A few seconds later they were back up and on Daniel's trail. I followed them, not caring who saw.

I can't let Johnny do this. I can't let him get violent again. The chains I wore rattled against my skin as I sped through a car crash.

Eventually I spot the guys hopping a fence in attempts to get Daniel. I groaned as I approached the fence. Why is it so goddam tall?

Once I jumped the fence and ran through the field, I saw the guys pulling Daniel back down from the fence. My heart pounded in my chest as I ran over to them.

My hands instinctively reached out for Johnny. I grabbed his arms and pulled him back into my chest. A sharp pain in my side caused me to stumble back.

I latched onto the side of my stomach. It was throbbing with pain. Johnny had elbowed me in the side. He didn't even turn to look me in the eye. All he was focused on was Daniel.

I decided to try again. I grabbed Johnny's arm and yanked it towards me. This time he turned around.

His eyes went wide with shock as he noticed my free hand gripping the side of my stomach. He only stayed still for a split second before shaking his head and brushing my hand off.

"Go home, Y/n. This isn't your fight," Johnny said coldly. My eyes locked with Daniel's for a brief second. He gave me a scared and saddened look.

"You know I can't. I'm going home with Daniel. Release him," I ordered. Johnny whirled around. He roughly grabbed my arm, causing me to wince.

"You aren't going back with this loser, go to your house and leave us alone. We don't want you hear right now!" Johnny yelled, tightening his grip on my hand.

Tears spilled from my eyes, "I'll leave you alone, but don't expect me to come back."

Johnny shouted in my face, "Then don't! Stay away if you want! I couldn't care less,"

"Fuck you Johnny!" I screamed back, more tears spilling from my eyes.

Before Johnny could respond, I pulled his hand off and walked away. I'm not sure where I'll go. But it's definitely not my house, or Johnny's, or Daniel's. To be honest, I might just end up laying stranded on the beach.

Hello everyone! Sorry about the shitty chapter, I still hope you liked it though. Thank you again for 1k, it means a lot!