~The End~

I watched as Kreese grabbed Johnny's head, wiping his thumb underneath his nose. Kreese pulled away with a smirk as he examined the blood on his finger. My heart sunk as I watched Kreese whisper into Johnny's ear.

I heard the faint sound of his gruff voice, "Sweep the leg."

Johnny looked mortified, but nodded his head in hesitant agreement. I watched as he started to approach the mat. With a swift motion, I grabbed his arm.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" Johnny asked, gazing over at might worried expression. I took a deep breath.

"Don't do it," I whispered so only Johnny could hear. He shook his head and smiled.

"I have to," His voice came out as a sad squeak. I watched as he skittered back to the mat with deep frown stretched upon his lips.

I watched as Johnny and Daniel circled each other like prey. Johnny hit first, launching a kick a Daniel. The tan boy blocked it with struggle.

Back and forth the two kept throwing punches and kicks. My heart banged against my rib cage with fear for Daniel, hatred for Kreese, and worry for Johnny.

My eyes widened as I watched Daniel fall to the ground with Johnny standing twitchy like over him. Poor Daniel was rocking back and forth while holding his knee.

The referee gave Johnny a warning. It took Daniel a while for him to get back up for another round. When he did though Johnny knocked him down once again.

After a while of them fighting back and forth, Daniel seemed to have something spark in his soul. His eyes lit with fire as he got back up. Slowly and carefully he lifted his leg up along with his arms.

When the referee started the round, it finished. Daniel had launched his leg up into a kick, knocking Johnny in the face. He fell to the ground and squirmed around.

I ran to his side, kneeling down in front of him. The referee was already in the middle of giving Daniel his trophy while crowds of people surrounded him.

All that mattered for me was helping Johnny. I pulled him into my arms and rocked his body back and forth.

"You did so good, I'm very proud of you," I whispered into Johnny's ear. He looked up at me, blue eyes full of tears.

"But I lost..," Johnny whimpered, reaching his hand out to cup my cheek.

"So? You still gave it your all! And that's all that matters. Being second place doesn't mean I'll stop loving you," 

Johnny wiped his tears and stood up, helping me to my feet. He kissed my cheek and gave a slight nod, "That means the world to me, Y/n. I love you too."

Johnny and I congratulated Daniel and then started to head out with the guys. We noticed some commotion with Kreese.

The buff man came storming over to us. He stuck his finger at us and glared daggers at Johnny, "You're off the team."

"What the fuck? Why?!" Johnny asked, eyes widened from shock.

"You lost! You're a loser!" Kreese shouted, spit flying from his mouth.

"I did my best!" Johnny yelled, hugging me close to his side. I gulped.

"And you got second place! Pathetic!" Kreese says while taking Johnny's trophy and breaking it in half.

"You're sick man!" Johnny growled. Kreese pulled Johnny away from me, holding him in a choke hold.

"You're going to kill him!" Bobby exclaimed as Johnny's face turned bright red.

I froze in my spot. Not able to move or speak. My heart stopped. My eyes darted to Mr. Miyagi, Daniel's Sensei, marching over to us. He pulled Johnny out of Kreese's grasp and pushed him to the side.

I grabbed Johnny and ran off. The rest after that was a blur.
...
It was nighttime now, the guys were fallen asleep on the couch downstairs. Johnny and I were cuddling in his bed, reliving the tournament.

"Hey Johnny?" I whispered, turning in his arms. The blonde turned towards me with a goofy smile.

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you so much. You mean the absolute world to me," I mused, brushing a few blonde locks away from Johnny's eyes.

He smiled softly at me. Our lips pressed together in a warm exchange.

When Johnny pulled back, he whispered, "I love you too, more than anything in this entire world, and I'll love you forever."

"Pinky promise?" I asked, raising my pinky.

"Pinky promise," Johnny said, hooking his pinky with mine.

-Narrator-
What was said that night did in fact last forever. Johnny and Y/n soon got married a few years after graduating. They had a little boy named Robby at 26.

To this day the two are happily married and own their own Cobra Kai. It's crazy how you can love someone for forever. It seems almost impossible. But Y/n and Johnny proved the world wrong with their strong love.

Both of them are each other's 'right now.' They are each other's past, present, and future, and that's all that they need.

It all started that one night in the beach, July 23rd...

1983~
Summer of 83~
The end