~23~

I know this song wasn't released during 84, it just fits so we're gonna deal with it and pretend it was released then. And you can change the song if you want, this was the only one I could think of at the moment.

!!⚠️ Spicyish ⚠️!!

We all left the party early. Basically we made an appearance, danced a bit, had some rich people food, and left after an hour.

Johnny decided that he wanted to steal me, and ended up bringing me to his house. I already have clothes there and a few extra things since I used to stay there often.

"Come on let's go!" I say with a sly grin. Johnny hurriedly shut the car off. He then picked me up and ran to the door.

"You know I can walk on my own!" I complained with a playfull eye roll. The type of eye roll that always made Johnny laugh. Another memorable thing about him.

"I much rather carry you though, and you promised a bath together, and I'm taking that offer as fast as possible!" Johnny chuckled, rushing me to the bathroom.

"You're always so damn horny," I groaned as he put me down. Johnny gave me a cocky smirk.

"You love it," He teased. My mouth opened to respond but was quickly closed by Johnny's lips.

"No talking *kiss* more kissing," He mumbled against my skin through heated kisses.

Slowly Johnny's lips trailed down my jaw to my neck. He began to lick and suck and overall abuse my sweet spot, causing little whimpers to escape my mouth.

"You're so pretty, Princess," Johnny cooed as he slowly unzipped my dress.

"Jump for me," He demanded. I obliged, jumping up. Johnny caught me by my thighs and lifted me up onto the counter.

He worked himself in between my legs, causing my dress to ride up. I let out a quiet moan as Johnny started to kiss my inner thighs. His lips ran up and down my legs.

Johnny's large, calloused hands gripped my hips as he continued to kiss up my thighs. Slowly he brushed my sides with his hands.

I got down from the counter and let my dress slide off my shoulders. I stepped out of it and pushed it to the side.

Johnny looked at me with lust filled eyes, "Holy shit. You're the most beautiful, drop dead gorgeous girl I've ever seen."

My face heated up. Take control. A voice whispered in my head. I sauntered over to the bath tub, swaying my hips.

I could feel Johnny's eyes on me. He let out a low groan, letting me know I was doing everything right.

My hands fiddled with the faucet until warm water started to fill the tub. Johnny came behind me and reached over to grab a bottle of lavender liquid.

He poured the liquid into the water, causing bubbles to form in the marble bath tub. I turned towards Johnny, who had already stripped himself of his suit.

"Wanna play some music? I can turn on the radio," Johnny suggested, his blue eyes, dark with lust, never leaving mine.

"Yes!" I cheered, wrapping my arms around Johnny's neck.

Johnny stepped out of the bathroom for a little bit. He then returned with a radio. I watched with anticipation as Johnny turned on the radio.

The music filled the room, feeding the overall feeling. Johnny turned towards me with a smirk, "This song is perfect ,isn't it."

"May I?" He asked, pointing towards my lace bra. I grabbed Johnny's hands and pushed them against my breasts.

"Touch me, Johnny," I begged, looking deep into his hungry eyes.

"With pleasure," He replied cheekily. Johnny's hands went to my back and easily took off my bra. I watched as the red, lace bra fell to the ground.

I grabbed my underwear and slipped that off as well, causing Johnny's jaw to hang open. In response he took off his boxers, leaving us both vulnerable to one another.

Johnny pushed me into the wall, pinning me down with his hands. His lips pressed against mine hungrily. I ran my fingers through his blonde locks.

I reached to the side and turned the faucet off and smiled mischievously at Johnny, "Shall we?"

He smirked at me, "Of course, Princess." I grabbed Johnny's hand and lead him to the bath tub.

We both got in and let the warm water engulf us. My skin prickled with delight from the nice fuzzy feeling.

I turned in Johnny's arms, now straddling his hips. My lips connected with his neck, sucking and licking at his skin.

"Oh you are so good to me," Johnny moaned, leaning his head back.

The song danced around my head as I continue to abuse Johnny's neck with hickeys. It provided me motivation to continue.

Johnny stopped me by holding me in his arms, "I love you," He whispered in my ear. His heart beat echoed in my head along with the radio's music.

"I love you too," I whisper back, kissing Johnny's cheek. My hand reached behind me and scooped some of the soapy bubbles.

I took my bubble covered hand and smear some on Johnny's nose. He started to laugh at my childish actions.

"Hold still!" I ordered, spooning more bubbles in my hand.

My hands worked fast on Johnny's face. By the time I was done he had a big bubble beard along with bubbly hair and a bubble nose. I started to crack up at how ridiculous he looked.

Johnny strikes a pose, causing me to laugh even harder.

"I think I look sexy," He joked, pretending to grab his no existent tits. The water around us started to slosh around from my laugher and Johnny's poses.

"I'm going to get you back for laughing at me!" He declared.

I raised an eyebrow, wondering what he could possibly do. Suddenly my confusion was interrupted by a yelp of surprise leaving my mouth.

Johnny leaned in and kissed me, his bubble beard smearing all over my face. He then turned us over so that he was straddling me.

My arms were pinned to the end of the bathtub. Johnny smirked at me, half of his bubble beard gone.

"Gotcha," He whispered seductively into my ear.

I just read a Paul McCartney book and I still haven't recovered from my broken heart. It was soooo good. :(