~10~

"So how was History?" Johnny asked as we walked to our third class, English.

"It was amazing! Tommy sat in the back with me and we were having a blast. Eventually the majority of class were cracking jokes with us! It was so much fun!" I exclaimed happily. Johnny glanced at Tommy who gave him a thumbs up.

The blonde then wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "I'm glad you had a good time, baby."

"Just date already!" Tommy yelled as he skipped down to his next class.

Johnny chuckled while I blushed. He then looked at me, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"You don't even have to ask, silly,"I cooed, kissing him on the nose. Johnny smiled at me.

"Adorable," He whispered to himself, blushing madly.

I winked at him, causing his voice to shake with laughter. Laughter that filled the bottom of my belly with butterflies.
...
"Please, listen!" Daniel pleaded as I grabbed my, still soaked, clothes. I just shook my head.

"Don't go for Johnny! Have you seen the things he's done to me? He's lying, Ali and I didn't kiss!" He cried out as I left for the door.

"Look Daniel, it's over. Johnny's waiting outside, I better go," I grumbled, closing the door behind me.

Johnny gave me a charming smile as I approached his red car. I slipped in and dropped the bag of wet clothes by my feet.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked, noticing how upset I looked.

"Daniel. He won't leave me alone about the breakup," I groaned, resting my head against my hand.

Johnny placed his hand on my thigh in reassurance, "He just can't take the fact he lost this sexy babe."

I started to laugh at Johnny's attempt of flirting, "You are ridiculous."

He just smirked, "And? It's just the facts sweetheart, you're sexy."

I leaned my head against his shoulder, singing dramatically, "Sexier than youuu!"

Johnny gave me an over exaggerated, offended look that caused me to giggle. God this man is adorable.
...
"No I'm not letting you kiss me!" Johnny whined, "You said I wasn't sexy."

"No I didn't. I just said that I was sexier than you!" I yelled, pouting.

Johnny crossed his arms over his chest, "Uh huh, sure."

"Fine then, two can play that game!" I grumbled, getting off of Johnny's lap and sitting down at the farthest end of the couch.

Johnny gave me a shocked look, "Wait, no, I take it back, come back!"

I shook my head and crossed my legs stubbornly. He let out a sigh and stood up. My heart smacked against my chest as he came closer to me.

I let out a yelp when Johnny picked me up bridal style. He then carried me back to where he was sitting and held me on his lap.

"Can I have a kiss kiss?" He asked with a cute pout.

"I don't know...hmmm," I pretended to stroke my invisible, but REAL, beard, "I got it! Admit that I'm sexier than you."

Johnny let out a defeated sigh, "Fine! You're sexier than me, now can I have a kiss kiss?"

I smiled at him, pleased, "You can have a kiss kiss now."

I straddled his hips and pressed my lips against his in a sweet manner. Johnny slowly moved his hands against my hips and grinded me into his lap.

I pulled away, my face red and my mouth hung slightly ajar, "holy shit."

Johnny smirked at me, "looks like I'm the sexier one."

"Pfft, sure," I giggled.

"Were you laughing at me?" He asked.

I gulped, "Maybe."

"Oh I'll give you something to laugh about," Johnny whispered with mischief shining in his eyes.

"Wha- Ah!"

Johnny's hands launched for my stomach. He started to tickle me mercilessly. I held onto his shoulders, trying not to fall off his lap.

"Johnny!" I giggled, trying to push his hand away. He laughed a bit and then pulled his hands away.

"That was so uncalled for," I whined. I slumped down in his lap so my back was against his legs and my head was resting against the couch's arm. 

Johnny started to play with my hair, tugging it once in a while. I let my eyes close as my head started to ease with tiredness.

"Do you like this, Princess?" He asked, continuing to gently play with my hair.

"Mhm," I hummed in response. I felt Johnny shift and pull me to his chest.

His warmth immediately filled my senses with delight. I snuggled in closer to him, wanting to be as close as possible. Who needs a blanket when you have Johnny?

"You're such a cuddly baby," Johnny purred, twirling a stand of hair around his fingers.

Everything in that moment was completely peaceful and calm. I wasn't thinking about my parents, or Daniel, or anything for that matter. Right now I was with Johnny, and I've never felt safer.

Aww look at you two! Anyways post might slow down, not sure yet so if I don't post one day don't be worried or something it's just that I couldn't post that day. Thank you for 1k by the way! That's so fucking cool!!