~16~

!!⚠️ Spicy / Slight smut ⚠️!!

Another two weeks have passed and the tournament is nearing. Johnny, the guys, and Daniel have been training non stop. It's in three weeks. I'm not even participating in it, and I'm nervous.

The nightmares have been slowing down, and what's even better, Johnny and I found a therapist that's cheap, manageable, and close! I have my first appointment with her in two days!

Right now at this exact moment, I'm waiting for Johnny to get done with karate practice. Kreese gets on my nerves. He's arrogant, sexist, and overall a huge prick.

Johnny's been begging me to try out for Cobra Kai, but as long as Kreese is their Sensei, I much rather pass. He keeps telling me I have time to join the tournament, I keep telling him I don't want to participate.

Speaking of Johnny, here he comes now. I smiled at my boyfriend. His sweaty blonde hair stuck to his forehead in soft clumps, and his toned chest was exposed from the loose karate gi. My face reddened at the sight.

Johnny smirked at me, "Enjoying the show, sweetheart?" I bit my lips as Johnny loosened his gi even more. A stir of warmth began to rise in the pit of my stomach.

I swear Johnny could tell, cause that fucker started to chug water from his water bottle while winking at me. The cool water trickled down his chin onto his exposed chest.

I looked back up at his eyes once he finished up his act. My heart thumped wildly in my chest as he cornered me into the wall.

"So naughty, all I had to do was drink some water and loosen my clothing, how pathetically cute you are when you get excited by the smallest things," Johnny teased, tracing his thumb over my bottom lip.

I let out a little whimper, causing a few of the guys to turn towards us. I could see Dutch smirk at the scene in front of him.

"Look at all those people watching how needy you are for me," Johnny whispered in my ear. I dug my head into his shoulder out of pure embarrassment.

"Johnny give the poor girl a break!" Jimmy called out as he walked out the door. The others followed after Jimmy, all taking glances at Johnny and I as they left.

Johnny bent down and grabbed his bags before coming back up and wrapping his arm around me, "You're off the hook this time, baby girl."

(Yes I'm bringing the baby girl back, what about it?)

I let out a little whine in response. Johnny only chucked at this as we walked to his car. The guys were already waiting inside the vehicle for us. Somehow they found a way to fit themselves into the car.

I sat in the front with Johnny, who didn't hesitate to rub his hand up and down my thigh. Every time he moved his hand back up, he'd inch it closer to my underwear. It doesn't help that I decided to wear a skirt today.

He ran his hand back up, this time touching the edge of the soft fabric covering my sex.

I leaned over and whispered in Johnny's ear, "Are we doing this now, in front of the guys?" Johnny just chuckled in response.

I let out a quiet gasp when I felt his finger slide into my underwear. My back leaned against the seat, trying hard not to make any noise as Johnny rubs my entrance with his fingers.

The guys haven't noticed anything yet, which is a good thing. It'd be embarrassing if they see me like this, squirming from Johnny's touch.

I clamped my hands over my mouth to suppress a moan when one of Johnny's fingers entered me with ease. Instant pleasure from the stimulation flooded my body.

"Johnny," I warned quietly. He gave me a cocky smile before adding another finger, slowly pumping them in an out of me.

The pleasure soon began to build in the pit of my stomach. It rose and rose until I felt nothing at all. Johnny had pulled his hand back onto my thigh before I could have any relief.

I let out a quite whine only Johnny could hear. He gave me a smirk before whispering, "Beg for it."

I gazed behind me to check that none of the guys were paying attention. I let out a sigh when I noticed that they all had fallen asleep from the harsh practice.

I turned my gaze back to Johnny, who was getting close to the beach, "No more after I get to the beach, so I would hurry up and beg if you really want it."

I looked at Johnny with lustful, pleading eyes, "Please, Johnny. Please touch me."

Johnny let out a small hum in response. I gasped when a finger plunged into my sex. This time he was rough and fast, causing the pleasure to be more intense than it was last time.

Johnny quickly added two more fingers. He pumped the three fingers in and out of me at a fast past. I gripped the sides of the seat and spread my legs open.

This gave Johnny more access, which allowed him to hit deeper. I let out little moans as his fingers abused my sweet spot, causing immense pleasure to spark through my body.

"Look at my pathetic princess, so needy for me. You only have a few more minutes until we arrive," Johnny cooed, fastening his pace.

I let out a long moan as I came over Johnny's fingers. He slowed his pace down and pumped his fingers in a few more times before pulling them away.

Johnny parked the car and then cupped my face with that hand. He forced me to watch as he stuck the three fingers that were inside of me, in his mouth.

He took them out with a popping noise, "You taste so good, baby."

I blushed madly at his words. A few groans behind me caused me to jump. The guys were starting to wake up, which means it was beach time.

What the fuck was I on? Am I really the horny bastard here? I was expecting a nice wholesome chapter to proof read and I got this nasty shit. That was painful for me to read I would like to formally apologize. I really need to stop working so far ahead in my books so I can actually remember what I write.