~24~

Johnny rubbed the wash rag up and down my back. It feels really, really nice. So much so that my eyelids are starting to become heavy. He's been washing my back for a few minutes now and I swear I'm on the verge of falling asleep.

"Are you sleepy, baby?" Johnny asked softly. He put the rag on the side of the tub and then pulled me into his chest.

I reached up and cupped the side of his jaw while speaking, "Yeah, can we go cuddle and watch movies with some snacks?"

"Of course, Princess," Johnny cooed, while getting up. He then helped me out of the tub and wrapped me in a nice warm towel.

After he put a towel on around his waist, we made our way up to his room. Johnny picked out a pair of boxers and a big karate T shirt for me to wear. He himself worse sweatpants and a big sweatshirt.

I slipped on the boxers and then the shirt on top. The shirt went down to my mid thighs. Johnny smiled warmly at me.

"You look adorable, Y/n," he says with a kiss. I kiss him back and pull away with a big smile.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Johnny asks. I think about it for a silent moment. Wait! What if he has f/m! (Favorite movie, even if it's not an 80s movie)

"Do you have f/m?" I asked with hopeful eyes. Johnny put his hand to his chin and thought for a moment.

"I'm pretty sure we do, let's check downstairs and grab some snacks," Johnny said while grabbing my hand. He lead me back downstairs to go search for the movie and some snacks.

"I found it!" Johnny called out from the living room. I was still trying to reach the chips at the top shelf.

"Need some help?" A voice whispered in my ear. I turned and smile when I saw Johnny, holding f/m in his hands.

"Yes please, I can't reach the chips," I replied, pointing to the top shelf.

Johnny reached over and grabbed the bag of chips. I snatched them from his hands and bolted to the stairs.

"Wait for me!" Johnny called after me. He chased me all the way back to his room.

I jumped onto the bed, while Johnny played the movie. He then jumped in after me and put the covers over us.

The rest of our night consisted of us cuddling wall watching f/m and eating snacks.

-Two days later-
"I can't believe the tournament is next Sunday..," Bobby muttered, clearly dreading the tournament.

I pointed at him with my fork that still had some food on it, "You'll do great, don't worry about it."

"Yeah it's just-," Bobby started but was soon interrupted by our waiter.

"Here's your drinks," He said, placing two sodas in front of Tommy and Dutch. The man then turned to me. Johnny let out a low grumble.

"May I say you look beautiful, do you come around here often?" The man spoke to me with a smirk. I cringed a bit as I felt Johnny's hand grip my waist.

Before I could say anything, Johnny went first, "She's taken."

"I don't see a ring on her finger," The man fired back, winking at me in the process.

Johnny was about to stand up but I quickly pushed him back down, "Johnny, it's fine."

"Leave my girl the fuck alone, she doesn't want you asshole," Johnny barked, pulling me closer to his seat.

"I do as I please," The waiter grumbled. This time Johnny got up and I couldn't stop him.

"I said, leave. My girl. The. Fuck. Alone. You. Douchebag!" Johnny's fist collided with the waiters nose, causing him to stumble back.

Everyone in the restaurant turned towards the commotion. Johnny stood there, not caring at all. He was shaking with anger.

I slammed the money on the table and grabbed Johnny's hand, "I'll be right back."

Johnny let out a frustrated sigh as I lead him out in the parking lot. He refused to look into my eyes like a child having a temper tantrum.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, still holding Johnny's hand. He turned towards me and let out another sigh.

"He kept flirting with you, I couldn't stand it," Johnny explained, crossing his arms over his chest.

I hugged his lower waist, causing him to look at me with confusion.

"You aren't mad?" Johnny asked surprised. Hesitantly he patted my head and ruffled my hair.

"How could I be? That guys was a total dick," I laughed, still holding onto Johnny.

He kissed the top of my head, "This is why I love you."

I giggled, "Well I love you too. Are you ready to go back?"

"If we aren't banned yet," Johnny joked.