~25~

"Oo! That looked painful," I say while observing a tall ginger kid knocking Daniel down to the ground.

"Eh, Danielle can handle it," Johnny commented, straightening out his black karate gi.

"Here let me help," I hummed, smoothing out the wrinkles on Johnny's gi.

His face started to turn red, "I can do it you know."

"Mhm I know," I sang happily. Johnny rolled his eyes and then followed up with a crooked smile. One that I love.

"You're oh so very motherly," He chuckled, "Very caring and sweet, you'll be a great mother one day."

I stopped what I was doing in shock. My face was starting to become hot and my eyes were widened, "A mother? You want kids?"

I blinked a few times as Johnny answered, "Yes, one day. With you to be exact."

I danced around Johnny cheering, "yes!!"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug, "You're adorable my love."

"You think I'm going to be a good mother!" I boasted, smiling like crazy. Johnny wants kids. With me. And he thinks I'll be a great mother!

"Johnny Lawrence, and..blah...blah...some random name," The announcer called out. I gave Johnny a kiss on the cheek as he walked to the mat.

"You'll do great Johnny!" I shouted, waving at my big baby of a boyfriend. I love him. Very much. But he's a big baby. And it's cute.

Johnny winked at me as he got into position. I watched with anticipation as he and his opponent threw kicks and punches at each other.

Eventually Johnny won that round. Soon enough he was winning left and right till it was down to Bobby and Daniel. Johnny was standing behind me, resting his head in the crook of my neck while holding my waist.

Said something about needing to recharge. I rubbed circles into his hands as I watched Daniel get a pep talk from Ali. She glared at me  when she noticed my staring.

I shrugged it off and took a glance at Bobby. His Sensei, John Kreese, was whispering something into his ear. Bobby looked almost scared, but walked to the mat anyways.

When the referee started the match, I watched in horror as the two fought. A loud groan and a thud caught my attention. Daniel was on the ground, rolling in pain.

Bobby gave me a fear filled look before running to Daniel. He clung to him and begged for forgiveness. A referee had to pull Bobby off and disqualify him.

"Bobby, what happened?" I asked him as he walked over to us in shame.

"Kreese told me to do it," He mumbled, walking to the back of the group.

I watched him walk away with sadness. He didn't want to do it. He was forced to. With that in mind, I shrugged it off.

Johnny grabbed my waist tighter and pulled me into his back. I turned my head and pecked his cheek.

"Are you ok, Johnny?" I asked the fluffy haired blonde. He gave me a tired, lazy grin.

"I'm just tired, that's all," Johnny answered, digging his head into the crook of my neck. I reached my hand up and curled my fingers through his soft hair.

His heart thumped in his chest rhythmically. I turned in Johnny's arms and cradled his head. He let out a soft groan of pleasure from the babying.

"Mr. Lawrence," A gruff voice called out, chasing Johnny to jump and scatter to straighten up.

I gave him a confused look that was returned with a scared glance from Johnny. Kreese glared sharp daggers that could kill at me.

"I better not catch you coddling one of my students again," He scolded, crossing his buff arms over his chest.

Johnny nodded awkwardly towards me. It was almost like he was begging me to keep quiet and let Kreese get away with being a dick. I did just that. Not because I was ok with it, but more because he reminds me of my father. And people like my father, are never people to be messed with.

With a stern nod, Kreese walked off, leaving me to grab Johnny's hand in reassurance, "I'm going to cuddle the shit out of you when we get to your place after this."

Johnny pressed further, "And maybe..something else?"

My eyebrows crept up my forehead and my mouth hung open while my face flushed, "I-."

"So that's a yes?" He asked hopefully, looking at me with a crooked grin.

I let out a snort, "Horny little shit." Johnny started to heave with laughter.

"But is it?" He asked again, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe," I whispered.

Johnny threw his hands up in the air with triumph, "I'll take it!"

Totally didn't forget to post 🤚