~18~

I let out a shaky breath. Johnny squeezed my hand gently while whispering in my ear, "You got this, nothing bad will happen. This will help your nightmares."

My heart twisted slightly at the mention of my nightmares. The waking up at 4 am screaming. Johnny having to calm me down. Falling asleep during classes. Skipping meals. The constant fear of them coming true. It all found a way to twist my insides and make them churn.

"Right," I muttered. Johnny gave my hand another light squeeze before walking me into the building.

We were escorted to a small room by a nice, raven haired lady. She had pretty green eyes and was very tall and lean, "Over here is Ms. Ryan's office, she'll be right inside." The lady whispered, as to not disturb other people working in the building.

Johnny lead me in and sat down with me. Previously I requested that he stays with me because...well I'm absolutely terrified of going to a therapist.

"Good morning Ms. L/n, may I call you Y/n?" Ms. Ryan's started off. I nodded quietly, not willing to talk just yet.

She turned to Johnny, "And I'm assuming your Y/n's partner that she mentioned, Johnny, right?"

He nodded at the woman, "That's me, is there anything we should call you?"

The lady grinned, "You can call me Lisa." Lisa rested a stack of papers of the table in front of us. I took a quick look at them.

A list of things I talked about over the telephone caught my eye. Nightmares. Cigarettes. Skipping meals. Etc.

"So how about we get comfortable getting to know each other first, you don't have to talk about anything just yet," Lisa assured, while crossing her legs.

Her lips pulled back into a wrinkly smile. The lipstick she was wearing looked quite nice. And that's where I wanted to start.

"I like your lipstick...what color is that?" I complimented, pointing to her slightly red lips.

"It's ruby red lipstick, I wiped some off to give it this type of affect," She responded. My nerves instantly cooled down at her nice answer. She overall just seemed very nice.

The whole appointment was us talking about things that we enjoyed. She would ask me questions and I would ask her questions. Lisa would also remind me that I can open up to her about serious issues when I was ready.

That made me feel safe. After the therapy session, Johnny and I talked about how nice of a lady she is.

"That wasn't so bad," I commented, climbing into Johnny's car.

"Did it help?" He asked, starting up the car. I turned towards him with a big grin on my face.

"She did, even though we didn't talk about anything serious yet," I replied happily. Johnny kissed my cheek and then started to drive.

"You have another appointment next week on Wednesday," Johnny reminded, glancing at me for a split second.

I nodded tiredly, "When we get back, can we cuddle?"

"We will right after you eat," Johnny replied, keeping his hand steady on the wheel. 

"Can we stop by the coffee shop then? They have really good baked goods," I asked, leaning my head against the seat.

The wind felt nice against my face and hair. And it also pulls Johnny hair from his face, giving me a better view. All the while I was examining Johnny I remembered our little exchange in the car that one day, and my gave turned bright red.

"Yeah we can go there. Are you alright? Your face is red," Johnny commented, putting his hand against my forehead.

"I'm perfectly ok," I muttered, turning even redder as I replayed the dirty memory in my mind.

After a few seconds Johnny realized why I was so red. He started to chuckle, "Awe is my Princess reliving our fun time in the car?"

I covered my face with my hands, "Johnny stop ittt. Why do you always tease me?"

"It's cute when you get flustered," He charmed, flashing me a white, toothy smile.

"Let's just go to the coffee shop," I groaned, pointing over to the little pink shop down the road.

Johnny pulled into the parking lot and helped me out of his car, "You're so cute."

I pressed my lips quickly against Johnny's and then pulled him to the door before he could answer.

We ordered a croissant for me and a donut for Johnny. And I got myself some coffee too because they have the best coffee! It is a coffee shop after all.

I grabbed our things and booked it to the car, Johnny following close after. He drove us back to his place, which had unexpected visitors.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath. I quickly ducked my head down. There stood my parents with police officers.

"They called the cops," Johnny grumbled. He quickly drove past the house and continued to drive, never stopping to look back.

I poked my head back up from the seat and looked at Johnny with concern racing in my heart, "What if they find us?"

"I won't let them take you back to that shit hole," Johnny growled, looking in the rear view mirror.

He gave me a panicked look, "We need to get out of here fast, their coming after us."

I looked behind us and saw a cop car following our trail. An idea popped into my head.

"Tommy's house, he lives a few streets away and I never once mentioned him to my parents. Take me there," I ordered, slumping back into the seat.

Johnny nodded in agreement, "They won't suspect his house, I'll drive you there and then go back to my house. They'll be suspicious if I don't show up."

I grabbed Johnny's hand, "I love you."

He turned towards me for a second, "I love you too, and I promise everything will be ok."

Johnny turned a sharp corner and went all the way around the street again to loose the cops. He then took me down to Tommy's house, quickly dropped me off and left.

Tommy's parents were also rarely home, which is good for my sake. They usually are traveling around for business.

I rapidly knocked on the door, "Tommy, I need your help!"

The hazel haired boy opened the door, "Y/n?"

"The cops. My parents called the cops on Johnny and I."

Hehehe this is where the story gets interesting. It's also coming to an end soon. I think it's 26 chapters. Anyways I hope you liked this one!!!