🍙Chapter 6~Festivals & Friendships🥟

"Thank you!" [Y/n] said and bowed at the person who bought a rice ball. "These things are selling better than expected." [Y/n] said.

"They're only selling so well because the Hondas made them so well."

"Uh! No, no! It wasn't a big deal." Tohru said while [Y/n] blushed a bit from embarrassment, "I don't think rice balls are the real reason we're doing so much business today." They looked over at Yuki who was dressed in a pink dress.

[Y/n] squinted her eyes. "He's too sparkly." She said.

"Stop this! No pictures permitted without permission! Yuki clearly doesn't like it." Mokoto demanded whid blocking cameras. Yuki glanced in [Y/n] direction then looked away. It bothered her.

"What's his deal?" [Y/n] questioned while tightening her high ponytail.

"Just ignore 'im. He gets really insecure about his face sometimes, 'cause it's so pretty." Kyo said, and [Y/n] hummed.

"Oh, no! What should I do? I didn't realize he was so miserable. The whole time I've been thinking how cute he looks dressed like this!" Tohru said.

"Hey, don't sweat it. I guarantee you're not the only one." Uotani said. [Y/n] growled. "He's so pretty it makes my eyes hurt." She muttered.

"Seriously. In that dress, you'd never know he was a dude." Kyo said, and suddenly a blonde boy jumped on Yuki's back. [Y/n] eyes widened a bit. It was the boy who showed up at her and Tohru's job. "What's he doing at the festival?" Kyo questioned.

"Wait, you mean, you know who that is, Kyo?" Tohru asked.

"Momiji." Another male walked into the classroom, "Don't go wandering off on your own like that."

"Sorry, Harry." Momiji said.

"So, you're looking well today, Yuki, Kyo, too." Hatori greeted them while the girls swooned over him.

"Hey! Guten tag!" Momiji greeted, "I'm Momiji Sohma. Half German, Half Japanese. And this is Hatori Sohma. We're related to your classmates Yuki and Kyo!"

"They're in your family?" Tohru asked.

"Uh-huh."

[Y/n] stared in awe. 'I wonder if they're zodiacs too.' [Y/n] thought but she couldn't help but notice how familiar Hatori looked. Like she's seen him from somewhere. "Now that we're all acquainted, perhaps you'd like to tell me when you became a girl." Hatori said.

"Based on the number of times you've seen me naked, you know full well I'm definitely not." Yuki said, and [Y/n] choked on her spit.

"Yuki, does that mean-?!"

"No way." Yuki said, and Hatori pulled out a stethoscope.

"Now, give me a deep breath." Hatori said.

"He's a doctor." Yuki clarified, "But you don't need to give me an exam here."

"That would be true if you ever came by for a check-up once a month like you promised." Hatori said.

"Every month?" [Y/n] repeated.

"Don't tell me that you're sick or something." Tohru said.

"Yuki has some bronchial issues. He frequently had trouble breathing when he was young." Hatori said, "Are you Tohru Honda?"

"That's me! Pleased to meet you." Tohru said and bowed, "And this is [Y/n] Honda, my sister." Tohru pointed at the [h/c] haired girl next to her. "Nice to meet you." [Y/n] said, and Hatori's eyes widened subtlety upon looking at [Y/n].