🍙Chapter 9~Yuki Was My First Love🥟

Winter break went as fast as it began and there was not a dull moment with the Sohmas. "Thanks for waiting." Tohru said as she and [Y/n] walked out of the store with bags full of goodies.

"I'm sick of your smug face. Let's take this outside!" Kyo yelled, and [Y/n] sighed.

"We're already outside, you idiot." Yuki said.

"Um, you guys..." Tohru muttered.

"Thank you for doing the shopping." Yuki said to the sisters, and he took the bag [Y/n] was holding.

[Y/n] blushed a little. She's been noticing her heart begins to flutter more and more the longer she's around Yuki. "Thanks. It's pretty heavy." She said as Yuki took the bag Tohru was holding. "It's not a problem." Yuki said, "Why don't you make yourself useful for once, dumb Cat?"

"Watch who you're calling dumb! Give me those, I'll carry both of 'em!" Kyo yelled while stomping after Yuki.

"Seriously...?" [Y/n] muttered as she and Tohru followed the two males. Yuki and Kyo even fought while walking home. "You could've stayed home." Yuki said to Kyo.

"You should've stayed home." Kyo said.

"Will you do us all a favor and shut up already?" Yuki questioned.

"Heh. If you want me to stop talkin'..." Kyo said while dropping the grocery bag and putting his fists up. [Y/n] sighed again. 'I am too tired for this.' She thought, and Yuki shoved some chives in his mouth, making Kyo turn pale.

"Poor thing! Are you going to be okay?" Tohru asked Kyo while [Y/n] giggled.

"That should keep him quiet for a while, at least." Yuki said and he coughed.

"Hey, are you okay?" [Y/n] asked, and Yuki smiled at her. "Of course. It's only a little cough." He said, and [Y/n] hummed.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

Later that night, Yuki, Tohru, and [Y/n] sat in the living room while watching television. "All done!" Shigure announced while entering the living room, "Who wants the next turn? Yuki, bath time!"

"I'll skip it today." Yuki said.

"Uh! No bath? How disgusting!" Shigure teased, "You dirty boy!"

"I think I have a cold, that's why." Yuki said.

"Seriously?! You said it was nothing this morning." [Y/n] said and rushed to his side. She placed one hand on Yuki's forehead, comparing their temperatures, "You do feel a little warm." Yuki blushed at the close contact and looked to the side.

"The quicker you can treat a cold, the sooner you'll feel better. Let's see if I can find you some medicine." Shigure said and looked in the cabinet for some medicine.

"You should stay home from school tomorrow just in case." [Y/n] said.

"No, it's all right. I'm sure I'll be fine." Yuki said.

"But we're running in the marathon tomorrow. You'll just make yourself worse." Tohru added.

"Running in this chilly weather? That sounds like torture. These old bones couldn't handle it." Shigure said. Suddenly Kyo appeared behind [Y/n] and Yuki. "Hold on a second. Do you say.... a marathon? As in a race?" He asked.

"Didn't you know about it?" Tohru questioned.

"A race run in groups. Which means...it's a competition!" Kyo yelled. He was fired up now.