🥟Chapter 29~You Cried for Me🍙

"Home sweet home. As fun as that was, it's nice to be back." Shigure said as he opened the doors.

"You've returned at last!" [Y/n] had a deadpanned look at all of the takeout boxes, beer cans, trash, and just magazines everywhere, "You must be fatigued from your long journey. Come rest. Relax and make yourselves at home, intrepid travelers." Ayame said.

"What a surprise. It's so nice to see you." Tohru said and bowed a little.

'I really don't have the mental capacity to deal with Aya right now.' [Y/n] thought.

"You forgot to lock up, didn't you, Shigure?" [Y/n] questioned while raising a brow.

"Guilty as charged." Shigure said, and [Y/n] sighed.

"Oh, um, Shigure. Would it be okay if I made a phone call real quick?" Tohru asked.

"Yes, of course, go ahead."

"Ah, great. Thank you." Tohru said and ran off. "So, did you come here for a reason?" Yuki asked, "Other than to annoy me."

"I heard Akito made a trip to the Summer house. I'm sorry. You needed your big brother. And I failed to protect you once again. But I'm here for you now," Ayame said, "I shall hold you in my arms tonight and heal your wounded heart with my brotherly love!"

"No way, I mean it - stay back." Yuki said while backing away. [Y/n] sighed through her nose and took this as her cue to leave. [Y/n] glared at the wooden floor as she walked down the hall.

"Yuki practically begged to have Hatori erase your memories."

Akito's condescending voice was stuck in [Y/n]'s head. She hated it. She stopped walking, hearing Tohru get off the phone with someone. Before [Y/n] could ask, she felt someone grab her shoulders. "If you're refusing my embrace, then I have no choice but to hold [Y/n] and Tohru as I sleep." Ayame said.

Yuki and Kyo glared at him. "I fail to see the connection. Creep." Yuki said in a threatening tone.

"Go on, try it. Really. Give me an excuse." Kyo said while holding his fist up

~

"So, what brings you here to visit me?"

A cup of tea was placed in front of [Y/n] as she clutched her fists in her lap. "I'm sorry about the sudden visit when I've already asked so much of you, Hatori." She muttered, "I just couldn't think of anyone else."

"It's alright." Hatori said.

"I know that you were the one to erase my memories when I was young." [Y/n] said, and Hatori's eyes widened a bit, "It's been bothering me was what Akito said to me at the summer house. I know in my heart isn't not true, but...D-Did Yuki beg you to erase my memories in anyway?"

Hatori set his cup down. "No. It was the opposite really." He said, remembering the boy who begged and cried in his arms for him not to erase his most precious friend's memories of him, "You were very precious to him. He begged me not to, but I couldn't disobey Akito's orders."

"I see..." [Y/n] said, she felt relieved, "I... should go. That's all I needed." She stood up. "I'm still pissed, but I going to use that as fuel. I want all the Sohma's to have the happiness they want."

She bowed to Hatori, "Thank you, sorry if I'm being a bit confusing, but I have things to look into." Hatori smiled a bit and placed his hand on her head.

"Yuki's a lucky boy." Hatori said, making [Y/n] blush, "Continue to give your all to him." Then she ran off.

The curse is a bond of blood. A tie that [Y/n] couldn't break, but she still had to try. She needed to do something, instead of just sitting around. She wanted more time with Yuki. The boy she loved so dearly.