🍙Chapter 21~Her🥟

[Y/n], Tohru and Uotani walked through the halls on their way to class until they saw a strange scene. "Hey, check it out." [Y/n] said while pointing in the direction of the class, "Hanajima's chatting with whats-her-face and her friend."

"You mean, Kinoshita." Uotani said.

"She's not a main character, so what's the point of remembering her name." [Y/n] said with a shrug while putting her hands behind her head.

"Maybe Hana-chan's made friends with them." Tohru said.

"Yeah, no way." Uotani said.

"No way in hell." [Y/n] added, "She's never cozy up with their type."

"Hey! You okay?" Uotani called out to Hanajima as they made their way over.

"Oh, so you saw?" Hanajima asked.

"Yeah. What's up? Is there some kinda problem?" Uotani asked. "I don't believe so, but they were expressing an interest in visiting my house. It's odd. They're apparently writing an article on waves for the paper, so..."

"Huh? Why the heck would they wanna write about that?" Uotani said.

"Who knows. But whatever their reasons, there's definitely something unpleasant about their waves." Hanajima said.

"Did you invite them over?" [Y/n] asked while raising a brow. "Sure. Why would I refuse?" Hanajima said, "I never back down from a wave fight."

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about!" Uotani cheered. "Yeah!" [Y/n] cheered with her.

"Well, whatever's going down, I want in. All right if I stop by?" Uotani asked.

"Yes, feel free." Hanajima said, "And would you both like to come, too?" She asked the Honda sisters. "Oh, sorry. Um, we have to work today. Then after Kisa and Hiro are coming over, so, you know..." Tohru said.

[Y/n] rubbed the back of her head. 'And I definitely can't tell them about the student council shit that's going on right now.' She thought. Hanajima smiled a bit. "Sure, it's fine." She said then the bell rung, "Come. The bell is tolling for us."

"Man, I can't wait for this afternoon." Uotani said and walked inside the classes. Tohru and [Y/n] had the same guilty look. [Y/n] pat Tohru on the shoulder before walking inside.

After school, Tohru and [Y/n] called into their job and got permission to come into work later. "You guys remember when we first met Hanajima?" Uotani asked, and Tohru smiled.

"Of course, we met in middle school." She said.

[Y/n] chuckled. "She was a nut, and everyone believed that she was a witch." She said.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

When Hanajima was first introduced to the class, [Y/n] didn't think much of her. She had a spooky mysterious aura to her which was intriguing, to say the least. When lunch came around that, seeing Hanajima eat alone, bothered both Uotani and [Y/n].

"Yo. Newbie transfer student." Uotani called out to Hanajima as she walked by, "I bet you're planning to eat lunch alone, huh. That kinda bothers us, so take a seat right here."

"Yeah." [Y/n] agreed, "You have a gloomy vibe; that's why people are keeping their distance."

"Hey, Tohru. Over here." Uotani called out to the brunette.

"Thank you for waiting for me!" Tohru said and noticed Hanajima, "This is perfect! Are you gonna have lunch at our table, too?"

"Uh-huh. [Y/n] and I just scored us a fourth."