🍙Chapter 3~Rich Man-Poor Man🥟

"Where is he?"

"Look, over there. the boy with the orange hair."

"Think it's his natural color?"

All of the girls were cooing over Kyo. It was making [Y/n] sick. "I'm digging his carrot top." Uotani said, "Maybe 'cause it kind of reminds me of the blazing hair your mom used to have."

"Yeah, now that you say that I see it." Tohru said while [Y/n] nodded. "I feel them. His strong waves are exactly the same as Yuki Sohma's. They're odd. What am I sensing?" Hanajima questioned, "It's almost as if their waves aren't human."

"Looks like another 'mysterious' guy for [Y/n] to gush over." Uotani said, and [Y/n] glared at blurry Uotani.

Kyo suddenly stood up with a panicked look on her face. "Hey! Where are you going? We were ta-" The girl tried to grab him, but Kyo put her in a hold. "Ow! That hurts! Let go of me!" The girls started to shout at him.

"Leave me alone!" Kyo yelled and jumped out of the window.

"Looks like he'll have fun in this class." Uotani said.

[Y/n] slammed her hand on the desk, scaring everyone. "Seriously, you fangirls make me sick. Can't a guy have a normal first day without being surrounds by you freaks who are sickly obsessed with a guy you barely know!" [Y/n] growled, "It seriously pisses me off!" She kicked over her chair and stomped out.

"[Y--"

"Let her cool off. You know how she gets when she's like this." Uotani said, stopping Tohru. [Y/n] went to find Kyo. She wanted to give him some reassurance that things will get better like she wished someone would have given her when she entered school.

"Course you don't! You'd never understand!" [Y/n] heard Kyo, and she stopped, "I will win. I'll beat you and become a full-fledged member of the Sohma Clan. I won't let them ostracize me anymore, you heard me?" Kyo grabbed Yuki by the collar.

"Hey! Stop that!" [Y/n] yelled and tried to pull Kyo away from Yuki, but [Y/n] forgot about the whole transformation thing.

Kyo turned into a cat, and he was mad. [Y/n] facepalmed. "S-Sorry, but you can't fight here. You've made enough trouble-"

"Will you shut up already?! This isn't any of your business!" Kyo snapped, and [Y/n] was about to snap back until, "What's your deal anyway?! Stop causing troubles and get out of here!" [Y/n]'s eyes widened a bit, and she began to think about all of the troubles she's caused, not just to the Sohmas, but to Tohru as well. [Y/n]'s hands began trembling and all the color seemed to drain from her face.

"Miss [Y/n], are you alright?" Yuki asked.

"Yeah...I-I need to get back to Tohru." [Y/n] said, quietly, and walked away, "Why do I even bother with idiots?"

"You really are a hopeless fool." Yuki said and began to walk away.

"Aren't you gonna kick me?" Kyo asked.

"Sometimes not getting kicked hurts more." Yuki said.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"You're very first day and you skipped class?" Shigure questioned while looking at the newspaper.

Kyo laid on the porch.

"Listen, I wanna leave this house." He said. "It's only your third night here. Think of it at training. That'll help you tough it out." Shigure said.