🍙Chapter 17~We were so Alike🥟

[Y/n] blushed a deep red. "You know, I hate the pool, Tohru!" She complained as her sister dragged her by the arm. "Come on, I found Hana-chan another hair tie." Tohru said. They were both dressed in their middle school swimsuits because they still fit.

When Uotani saw them, she cried. [Y/n] gave a confused look. "Oh, no, Uo-chan! What's the matter?" Tohru asked, but she didn't say anything. Tohru and [Y/n] took a swim with their boogie boards with Hanajima and Uotani talked about the Honda sisters in their middle school swimwear. [Y/n] and Tohru didn't seem to mind the swimsuit since they still fit. [Y/n] just doesn't like showing off her body. But, Uotani's crying was really getting on [Y/n]'s nerves.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"All right, kids, we're goin' shoppin' for Tohru and [Y/n]'s new swimsuits." Uotani said while standing in the living room with Hanajima, Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure, "It'll be a present from all of us, so everyone chippin' in. No arguments."

"Huh? You can't go around making decisions like that!" Kyo yelled while blushing, "And anyway, why's it gotta be swimsuits?"

"Oh, quit blushing. Have the rest of you done any housework since Tohru and [Y/n] moved in? You might wanna try showin' them a little gratitude every once in a while." Uotani said.

"Swimsuits?" Shigure said, "Indeed. I wholeheartedly approve. Summer...here we come."

"There, see. The scribbler understands." Uotani said.

"No, he's just a pervert!" Kyo snapped.

"Well, sure, buying a present sounds fine. But, uh, why a swimsuit specifically?" Yuki asked.

"Oh, right, I suppose you three wouldn't know. The sad fact is, [Y/n] and Tohru are still wearing their middle school swimsuits." Hanajima said, Shigure spit out his tea.

"What is your problem?!" Kyo yelled.

"Disgusting, Shigure." Yuki said, and [Y/n] and Tohru walked into the living room. "We're ready. Sorry to keep you wait- " Shigure grabbed Tohru by the shoulders. "Tohru! [Y/n]! You have to, okay? Please get one. For all our sakes!" He said while shaking Tohru.

"One what?" Tohru asked.

"What the hell are you talking about?" [Y/n] questioned.

"Say yes." He continued to ramble, "I'll get down on my knees and beg if I have to! This can't go on!"

"It seems that he has a weakness for Tohru and [Y/n] as well." Hanajima said.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

When they got to the mall, they looked at the swimsuit department. "Deciding on one's gonna be harder than I thought." Uotani said while the girls looked at different kinds of swimwear.

"There's a lot to choose from, huh?" Tohru muttered, and [Y/n] crossed her arms. "None of these would suit me." [Y/n] said.

"Perhaps a one-piece would suit you?" Hananjima asked.

"I think Tohru would look better in that. Maybe a tankini?" [Y/n] said.

"Hey, morons." Uotani called out to the two males who were sitting on the bench, facing the other way, "What's cuter: Bikinis or one-pieces?" [Y/n] giggled at how nervous they looked. Uotani walked over to them, "What are you doing? Get your butts off that bench and help."