12

That night Haechan opened a portal to send Jeno right back to his rental house room, he managed to get there right before his parents checked up on him.

"Okay he made it, we'll see him tomorrow." Jaemin said getting a confirmation message from Jeno. "Damn who knew the sun had such great cell service." Jaemin laughed.

"Yeah that's something Haechan wanted after Jun installed service on the moon pior to Lucas's request and pleads." Mark laughs as Haechan does a headcount.

"Okay so we have a slight problem, we do only have one guest room-" Haechan started before Mark cut him off.

"Well than Renjun and Jaemin take the guest room. Jisung and Chenle take my room and I stay with you problem solved." Mark shrugged.

"Okay works for me." Haechan smiled as they hear 3 bells chime. "Oh that's Jun signifying that it's time for the moon to raise." Haechan explained as the light surrounding them dimmed until it was nearly pitch black.

"That's my cue. Don't worry it'll get light soon." Mark said as he opened a window that lead to, well space. He climbed out and floated up.

"You got to see this!" Haechan said pulling them over to a larger window where they had a clearer version of Mark.

They watched Mark float into the night sky, he caught sight of them watching as he waved at them. His eyes glowing bright sliver.

"I'm guessing he's the first star every night?" Renjun asked and Haechan nodded. "Wow, that's really cool." Renjun smiled.

Mark clenched his hand together tightly a bright light appeared in his palm. He held the hand out as the star floated into the sky.

More bright lights started to cover Mark's arms all the way until his entire body was just a silhouette of silver glow.

Just than there was a bright flash as all the stars shot out throughout the sky. Like a glitter bomb just exploded everywhere.

"So that's how stars appear in the sky." Jaemin said in awe as the whole palace was lit up by a soft silver glow.

"Enjoy the show?" Mark asked as he climbed back through the window, his eyes glowing still has his cheeks were covered with silver glowing freckles.

Just like stars.

"You have freckles!" Chenle gasped as he poked Mark's cheek causing the older to giggle. "They're so pretty." Jaemin complimented as Mark thanked him.

"That was amazing Mark!" Renjun said excitedly, still not over the event he just witnessed. He had so many questions he wanted to ask both of the princes now.

"Well I think it's time we head to sleep. We got a long trip ahead of us tomorrow." Haechan said showing them off to their respected rooms for the night.