19

They all met back up at the hotel room and the princes and the king told the humans about their superstitions about the gasoline smell in the atmosphere.

"Is there anything on gas leaks?" Mark asked Renjun who scrolled through the news on his phone, Jaemin doing the same as Jisung watched over his shoulder.

"Find anything?" Haechan called from the other hotel room, closing the portal he made to bring Jeno back to his own house, before his parents arrive.

"Nothing." Jaemin sighed as he tossed his phone on the pillow. "You sure it was a gas leakage?" Jaemin asked the 3 of them.

"You can litterally smell it from space." Jeonghan pointed out. Lucas flopped onto the other bed and turned on the TV, he continued flicking through channels until he reached the international news.

"Guys listen to this!" Lucas shushed them as they all turned to the direction of the news lady on the screen.

"It has been reported there was a slight pipe cut off in the Artimast Factory in Sydney Australia, however it apposes no threat as of right now. Stay tuned for any new updates." The lady said as it switched to an add.

"Yeah it's not an apposed threat to you because it's floating into space and killing the stars!" Mark yelled, they were running out of time. Since time in space travels differently than on earth.

Which means that eclipse was in less than a day, and if this factory wasn't the cause and solution for their problem, than they were entirely screwed.

"Hey don't worry, we're gonna fix it. I promise." Haechan said taking Mark's hand in his and squeezing it tightly.

In any other given circumstances, Jaemin would be excited that the 2 princes are having a cute moment, but seeing that the entire star existence was at stake, Jaemin decided to keep quite.