21

When they arrived in Australia, it was nearly nighttime. "Timezones." Jeno grumbled as he checked his watch, he had 30 minutes before his curfew, since he told his parents he would be out later.

"Anything yet?" Renjun asked as they ran down the busy main road, trying to not get hit by any passing cars.

"Nothing yet! I'm looking the name up!" Chenle said as he sat on Lucas's shoulders to try and see father down the street.

"Left! It's towards the left!" Chenle shouted as they all jumped the road border and down the hill towards the fence.

"Okay kids. This is highly illegal. So don't tell Kun what we did okay!" Winwin said as they climbed over the fence.

Lucas and Jeno kicked down one of the side doors to the factory as they were immediately hit with a wave of smoke and chemicals. "Its not safe in there for any of us." Jaemin coughed.

"Just... wait here, I'll be back." Mark said before running inside, trying to find the source of their problem, despite the yells from Haechan to come back.

Not knowing what a factory was, let alone how they work was certainly a problem for Mark. So he just hoped he could either sense or smell the same scent that they smelled in space last time.

And that actually worked. Way deep inside the factory he found a large pipe, blowing hot gas out through a sky light. And boy did it smell toxic as heck. Mark ran up to the so called control panel, trying to find the off button.

Destroying the machine could be easier, but Mark was getting hot and sweaty the longer he stood there, and destroying it would probably cause more damage.

"Finally!" Mark said grabbing hold of the red switch and pulling it down, causing a loud rumble of 2 doors ontop of the pipe shutting, trapping the gas inside.

"Oh shit." Mark cursed as the pipe started to shake, it looked like it was about to burst.

"Mark!" The Star Prince heard as he turned around to see the Sun Prince running towards him.

"Motherfu- RUN!" Mark screamed as he took off in the Haechan's direction.