6

"Who's Jaemin? How can he help us?" Mark asked as Renjun shooed Chenle to go get the door while he explained to the 2 prince's.

"Jaemin is a new friend of ours. When Junhui was staying here, he apparently met Jaemin. And 1 week after Junhui left to go back home, Jaemin showed up here looking for him. Claiming he was a magical being." Renjun said.

"So we ended up telling him the truth. He became a good friend of mine and he's overjoyed by all this." Renjun laughed as Jaemin joined their little circle.

"Who are these Injun?" Was the first thing Jaemin asked looking at Mark and Haechan

"Who are these Injun?" Was the first thing Jaemin asked looking at Mark and Haechan. "Also nice to meet you, I'm Na Jaemin." He said holding his hand out for them to shake.

"Hi, I'm Mark Lee. Prince of the stars." Mark said as his eyes twinkled, just like starlight. "Woah." Was all Jaemin could say as his jaw dropped.

"And I'm Prince Donghyuck, call me Haechan. Prince of the sun." Haechan introduced himself as he also shook Jaemin's hand, who's jaw dropped futher.

"Your skin is absolutely gorgeous! Wait is that okay to say?! I don't know I'm sorry!" Jaemin said at awe. I mean who wouldn't- Haechan was LITERALLY glowing.

"Awe thank you, and yes you are absolutely allowed to say that- don't stop." Haechan said with a smile as Mark sighed deeply.

"As you can see Haechan likes compliments." Mark said pulling Haechan off of the poor boy as the Prince decided to activate bear hug mode.

"Jaemin we need your help, we are going on a mission to save the stars from dying!" Chenle said as Jaemin's eyes widen as he looks at the 2 princes who nodd.

"Wait really!? Oh okay, uhhh sure I'll help!- Waittttt I have one question." Jaemin said crossing his arms as he  turned to the princes.

"Can you 2 open portals and stuff?" He asked and Haechan nodded. "I can. Why?" He asked and Jaemin bit back a smile.

"Well as much as I would hat- actually you know what I do not hate asking this. My boyfriend was forced to move to New York for his parents work, so if you could open a portal to get him here. You got me and him." Jaemin said.

Haechan immediately opened a portal as they heard a scream. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" They heard a voice shout from the other side.

"OMG JENO!" Jaemin yelled in shock as he dramatically dove through the portal. "You could have normally walked through it!" Mark called out to him.