20

T-minus 24 till eclipse.

The 9 made their way to the Moon Kingdom Castle, where the other Kings of the other planets were together waiting to start the eclipse.

"Can you please give us more time?" Mark pleads to Junhui who sadly shakes his head. "Please, we are so close to finding out what's killing the stars." Mark said.

"Mark, I'm so sorry. But we can't hold off the eclipse. But you do have around 24 hours so do what you can." Junhui said. Mark sighed and ran out of the meeting room.

"Mark!" Haechan groaned as he chased after the Star Prince.

"Well might I say. You all are extremely handsome." Jaemin bowed before running off with Jeno and Jisung

"Lovely meeting you all again!" Chenle bowed as he ran off too. "I love this universe. You all are so cool!" Renjun yelled as he ran off too.

"Can we see a Kangaroo zoo when we get to Australia!" Lucas asked as Winwin dragged him out of the room.

"Don't worry Mark, we can do this! I'm sure our solution rests in Australia." Haechan wrapped his arm around the distressed prince. "Have some hope!" He cheered.

"How can I have hope when we are on the edge of failure. If the stars burn out then it'll take a billion years for them to form again!" Mark said.

"None of us choose to be immortal so we may never see the stars again in this lifetime." He added.

"Did you know, you 2 are basically the fire and ice couple trope." Jaemin said randomly to break the silence. They all turned to look at Jaemin strangely.

"Really Jaemin?" Renjun asked as Jaemin shrugged. "Its true like Sharkboy and Lava Girl. But space like."  Jaemin explained.

"What is a SharkBoy and a Lava Girl?" Haechan asked curiously as Winwin shook his head and typed in the coordinates for Australia in the palace portal.

"Remind me to have a movie night where I show you both a bunch of movies." Lucas said as Winwin got the portal open.

(Sorry it's been taking me so long to update. I'm normally busy every Sunday so I don't always have time. But I managed to today!)